Chapter 246: Go Show Interview

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why must a person go ruin other’s happiness?”

This was the first time since their marriage that Jooeun shared her situation at home with Jeonghwan. It clarified many of the queries he had. He had wondered for a long time why the Cha Family never once made an appearance even though Jooeun had faced so many obstacles. Not only did they not offer help, but they also did not even speak a word of support.

“Don’t dwell on it. Since you’ve married me, you are now a member of the Lee Family. You are no longer tied to the Cha.” Jeonghwan pulled Jooeun in and placed kisses from her nose down to her collarbone. This was a speechless but effective form of comfort. “Later, when I take you to meet the Lee Family, I’ll help you prepare.”

After hearing Jooeun’s story, Jeonghwan finally realized how much Jooeun’s sense of security was lacking and how serious it was. It was all because of her complicated family relations.

“Okay.” Jooeun nodded.

As the Cha Family would also be mentioned during the story of her youth, Jeonghwan negotiated with the TV studio to directly skip that part of her life and jump straight to the time of her debut, which was a big turning point in her life.

In reality, the TV studio wanted to dig up dirt about the century-old perfume empire, but after their conversation with Jeonghwan, they felt it wasn’t worth the risk. Actually, if they were to depend solely on the selling point of Jooeun and Jeonghwan’s relationship, it was already enough to guarantee their viewership. So they had no need to attract trouble.

After the content of the interview was confirmed, the rest of their time was spent on waiting for Jooeun’s recovery. Apart from regular check-ups at the doctor’s, with the help of Jeonghwan, she was slowly able to do simple exercises that weren’t too intense.

Seeing that she was gradually recovering, Jeonghwan’s confidence towards her appearance on Go Show increased. The night before her appearance, Jooeun was on the phone with Yoona after she had finished her exercises.

“You will be going on the program tomorrow, is your hip injury any better?”

“Don’t worry, making an appearance on a program is a piece of cake.” Jooeun replied as Jeonghwan helped her wipe the sweat from her body.

“Have you heard that Lee Sungkyung will be returning to Seoul tomorrow?” Yoona was at home painting her nails and had her phone on the loudspeaker. “My relationship with her used to be quite good, but with her international status elevating over the years and the release of her own fashion label, we slowly grew apart. These days, Sungkyung has been labeled as a ‘National Treasure Model’. She is a bargaining chip that President Lee has spent a lot of effort on training in order to suppress SM.”

“Are you trying to tell me there is something going on between her and my husband?” Jooeun asked as she looked at Jeonghwan.

“From the moment I stepped foot into GK, you have been the only woman I’ve seen by President Lee’s side.” Yoona replied. “The thing I’m worried about is that Sungkyung has spent most of her time overseas. It’s hard for us to tell whether she is still loyal to GK. Most importantly, even though she is labeled as a National Treasure, President Lee ended up being your manager.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter