Chapter 156: Their Relationship

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“G…GK’s…C…E…O?” the representative from Damiani was stunned as he pointed at Jeonghwan and stuttered. “How is this possible?”

Director Shin also saw the scene in front of him and was in a moment of disbelief. Cha Jooeun had actually managed to invite GK’s CEO, Lee Jeonghwan, a man capable of determining an artist's life and death. A man that had total control over the entertainment industry’s resources. The high and mighty, mysterious CEO, Lee Jeonghwan!

Dear God! Nothing was more pleasantly surprising yet terrifying at the same time!

“Pr…President Lee, how are you?” the representative immediately bowed respectfully at Jeonghwan. Even Director Shin had to show a bit of modesty around him.

“No need to be polite.” Jeonghwan said coolly as he adjusted his suit jacket.

“So…you…” Damiani’s representative couldn’t believe that Cha Jooeun had managed to bring Lee Jeonghwan here, so he had to reconfirm.

This was Lee Jeonghwan!

“I heard that Jooeun needed help, so I specifically made some time to come here. Will it take long?” Jeonghwan asked calmly without clarifying his relationship with Jooeun. The way he spoke merely suggested that he was well acquainted with her.

“It won’t take too long, not at all. Who would’ve thought that President Lee is willing to make a guest appearance for a friend.” the representative responded excitedly.

“Only for Jooeun.” Jeonghwan had a piercing gaze as he gave a simple reply.

The representative was stunned. He never expected Lee Jeonghwan to be so straightforward. His imagination started going wild, thinking of all the possibilities, but then a brief sentence from Lee Jeonghwan set him straight.

“She is a rare talent, I couldn’t think of a reason to reject her.” He declared, not allowing anyone to think otherwise.

The representative and Director Shin nodded knowingly. So it was because Lee Jeonghwan appreciated talent.

Because Lee Jeonghwan and Cha Jooeun both kept low profiles and were both cold and mysterious to outsiders, the fact that Lee Jeonghwan was helping Cha Jooeun did not raise any suspicion. Even when trying to make a connection between them, all that could be felt between the couple was an innocent friendship based on mutual respect. Nevertheless, this innocent friendship was extremely special.

Even GK’s artists were rarely important enough to catch a glimpse of Lee Jeonghwan. Yet, with one phone call, Cha Jooeun managed to get him to put down all his work and rush over to lend a helping hand!

“Also, I hope that me being here on set will become an eternal secret.”

“Of course! No problems President Lee!” the representative immediately did an ‘OK’ gesture as he rushed around to get a confidentiality agreement signed. They couldn’t afford to offend Lee Jeonghwan.

Lee Jeonghwan didn’t say anything. He simply lifted his head and gazed into the distance at Jooeun. Their eyes met for a good few seconds…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter