Chapter 28: Precious Little Wife

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss Cha Jooeun, I'm warning you, if you still want to survive in this industry, you better get out there and apologize. Or else, I will make you regret ever existing," the angry company representative yelled at Jooeun arrogantly.

Jooeun laughed gently as her expression remained calm – like she had just witnessed a joke. "The words have already left my mouth, how am I to apologize? On top of everything, if I was to apologize, who would apologize to the consumers?"

"If you don't apologize and help us eliminate all the negative responses you have created, then we will have to use extreme measures." The representative warned threateningly. After speaking, he glanced over at the event security guard and gave him a look. Understanding the hint, the security guard immediately started walking towards Jooeun.

Seeing the scene unfolding, Minjung and Hyewon quickly formed a human barrier in front of her. Minjung pointed at the client as she asked angrily. "What are you trying to do?"

Han Yufan whose face was pale, normally wouldn't deal with companies like this, but because he was in a rush to clear Shinhye's name, he did not prepare himself against Jooeun. An outdated model actually had the nerve to announce a comeback?

Did Jooeun really think, after leaving him, she could start all over again?

Yonghwa sneered before pulling Jooeun over and throwing her to one side. "Jooeun, I know you hate me. But by doing this, you aren't hurting Shinhye, you are hurting yourself. A model that has broken the industry rules, no matter how proud you are, will not be hired by anyone."

"Really?" Jooeun raised her eyebrows slightly. "I don't think so!"

"I don't care why you did this. I also don't care how envious you are of Shinhye. Now that the event has been completely messed up, you will need to explain things to the client and you will have to pay the compensation for breaching the contract. Don't even try to throw the blame on CN Entertainment." Yonghwa yelled at Jooeun heartlessly. "Also, in relation to clearing Shinhye's name, since you won't cooperate, I have no choice but to release a statement on your behalf. When that time comes, you will just have to up any negative comments."

"President Jung, it seems you have not fully understood my words. My announcement for my comeback was to show that from now on, I will comply with whatever parts of the contract I should comply, but at the same time, I will enjoy what I deserve to enjoy." The look in Jooeun's eyes at this moment were cold, without even a trace of warmth, because towards the man in front of her, all she felt was disgust. "No need to be impatient, my lawyers will arrive this afternoon and run through each section of the contract with you. They will clarify every part of the contract that I should have enjoyed over the years which I have not received."

Seeing Jooeun like this, Yonghwa was stunned, he never thought Jooeun had this side to her. He couldn't believe she could force someone into the corner so aggressively that they couldn't even fight back.

"No, it must be because she received a shock." Han Yufan comforted himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter