Chapter 261: Who Was Considered the Winner?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GK’s celebration dinner was extravagant and studded with stars. Under the luxurious chandelier, artists were chatting and holding wine glasses as the hall resounded with elegant music. The waiters and waitresses weaved their way around the guests as they balanced their serving trays. Every now and then, they would witness famous female and male celebrities exchange glances and gossip about different agencies.

This was because GK’s CEO, Lee Jeonghwan, had not yet arrived.

Although GK was usually united, they couldn’t help discussing the incident concerning Lee Sungkyung. After all, their conversations wouldn’t be an issue as long as it never left the agency.

“Tonight, even the winners of the best actor and best actress can’t steal the limelight from Lee Sungkyung and Cha Jooeun.”

“Hey, whose side are you on?”

“Between the two, I‘d pick Cha Jooeun.” – Two female artists gossiped – “Because it’s obvious that Lee Sungkyung’s heart no longer belongs to GK. Since her heart isn’t with us, then we are no longer friends. No matter what happens, I am determined to be on Cha Jooeun’s side.”

“On another note, have you noticed that Im Yoona won’t be attending tonight?”

The woman that was being spoken to, looked around and nodded her head. “I just noticed. Why isn’t she here?”

“Lee Sungkyung ordered some people to beat her up. From what I’ve heard, her injuries are so bad that she can’t even get out of bed.”

“That’s awful.”

Meanwhile, some male artists were also deep in conversation. “I have a question I want to ask, would you guys choose the one with a curvy body or long legs? One of them is y, while the other is cool and quiet. They both seem pretty good.”

“Do you think long legs is still an option?”

“From a man’s point of view, I reckon President Lee will definitely stand on Lee Sungkyung’s side. After all, he needs to protect the internal stability of the agency.”

“I think otherwise. I don’t think President Lee is the type to be threatened by others.”

Everyone shared their opinions, it seemed they each had their own views regarding the matter. Of course, their conversations simply circled around who Lee Jeonghwan would choose and didn’t include any form of judgment or insult. No one from GK ever went against someone else from the same agency. Sungkyung was the only one to do such a thing.

“Quick look, I think Lee Sungkyung has arrived.”

Someone warned of Lee Sungkyung’s arrival in a hushed whisper before she appeared in their line of sight. She was wearing a black deep-v dress that reach her mid wrapped tightly around her gorgeous figure. She strutted into the hall like a model with her stiletto heels as the train of her dress dragged across the floor behind her.

(2018 Asia Artist Award)

At a glance, Lee Sungkyung’s figure was indeed superb. She was well aware of her standout features and knew how to use them to her advantage by wearing clothes that highlighted her curves.

On the scene, there were quite a few male celebrities that reacted to the sight of Lee Sungkyung. A few of them quickly drank the icy cold wine in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter