Chapter 86: Park Shinhye is Pregnant

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing the host announce her name, Jooeun stood up out of her seat. Holding the recipient list in her hand, she approached the stage elegantly as everyone watched. She deliberately avoided Jang Geunseuk as they made their way behind the microphone and stood in front of the screen.

Below the stage, there’s an ocean of stars; South Korea’s hottest models had all gathered. As she had the opportunity to stand in such a high position, Jooeun realized, as a model, she still had a long way to go.

Close by, Shinhye’s gaze is sharp and proud, containing a sense of disdain and ridicule. She had been looking forward to this day for too long. She’s going to take the trophy from Jooeun’s hands; the hands of a woman who always seemed to fight over everything with her. Once she had this trophy in her hands, it would signify the start of her road to glory.

“Cha Jooeun-ssi has been very famous in both Europe and the US lately because of the Oriental Trend. She is also a model with an extremely promising future, I am truly impressed with your professionalism.” Jang Geunseuk said before he started presenting the award. “I hope you can continue to work hard.”

“Thank you, Mr. Jang.” Jooeun replied in a calm and polite tone; she had her guard up around Jang Geunseuk.

“You are a miracle. Believe me, luck is on your side.” Jang Geunseuk said, hiding a deeper meaning as he gestured for her to announce the recipient list. By allowing her to make the announcement, he is satisfying Shinhye’s request as well as displaying his respect towards Jooeun.

Jooeun smiled as she opened the envelope in her hands. She pulled out the recipient list and announced. “The 7th Annual Model Awards Top Ten Model recipients are. . .”

One after another, model’s photos and their names appeared on the big screen showing off some of their best works. Park Shinhye’s the last one. From the looks of it, it’s obvious she had been forcefully squeezed in. She had crawled her way up and amongst her works on display was the Oriental Trend’s magazine cover.

Below the stage, everyone giggled. At the sight of the cover, she is once again a joke as everyone is reminded of how she had received no mentions. Jooeun looked so alive, while she became a human backdrop.

Under the spotlight, the Top Ten Models made their way on stage in the order their names were announced. Meanwhile, ten beautiful female assistants walked out with the ten trophies and flowers. Jooeun followed the order and presented the trophies one at a time, from left to right. Park Shinhye is last in line and her heart felt like it’s about to stop.

She’s about to succeed! She’s about to succeed really soon!

Seeing Jooeun stepping closer and closer and hearing the applause of the audience, Shinhye felt a little nauseous as her mind became blank. An extreme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter