Chapter 129: Can You Fight Better Than Them?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun looked deep into the eyes of the man as she returned to her usual calmness and smiled. "I don't have a boyfriend."

All she had was a husband!

Seeing Jooeun in denial, the man did not continue to be forceful. But the glow in his eyes made Jooeun feel uneasy. She had a feeling, this man would keep his eye on her in the future.

"The Jennie Kim incident has caused such an uproar, but it seems, Miss Cha is not affected at all."

Jooeun smiled, it was obvious she no longer wanted to engage in small talk. This was something she often did when she wanted to keep a distance from people. The man seemed to have sensed her intention, so he stopped talking and returned to his seat. Jooeun assumed the man had not seen Jeonghwan's face, or else his tone of voice would not be like this. There was no way he wouldn't know the consequences of offending GK.

The reporter sat diagonally from Jooeun. Before placing his eye mask on, he glanced over at her with a mocking smile. Although he did not see the man clearly, he knew when Jooeun said she had no boyfriend, things weren't that simple. All along, it was hard to find anything bad about Jooeun because she was extremely careful. But if someone was to uncover something, it would definitely be big news. So he was determined to follow her. This time, he was certainly lucky. Here she was acting all morally intact, yet in the end, she was messing around with a man!

Jooeun felt uneasy. After disembarking from the plane, she immediately sent a message to Jeonghwan.

TO: HWAN <3

"Hwan, we have been discovered. At the airport, a reporter saw me getting out of your car. I'm not sure how much he saw, but he doesn't seem to be a trustworthy person."

Jeonghwan had just stepped out of the bathroom. Seeing Jooeun's message, he creased his eyebrows. "Focus on your contract signing. I will handle the matter."

"When will you be back?"

"I'm not sure yet."

Seeing these four words, Jooeun was tempted to respond with 'I miss you', but she was afraid it would distract him from his work. So, she quickly changed her response to 'I'll wait for you'.

After picking her up, Minjung noticed Jooeun looked a bit unhappy. She could guess it was because she had to separate from Jeonghwan. "I saw the news about GK, is Big Boss OK?"

"Uh-huh." Jooeun nodded.

Minjung examined the look on Jooeun's face through the rear-view mirror as she drove. She spoke with mixed feelings, "Jooeun, have you noticed you've fallen too deep? Even when you were with Jung Yonghwa, you weren't this distracted. Most importantly, you're only separated from Big Boss for a few days, it's not the end of the world."

Jooeun was a little startled as she nodded her head and admitted. "I think, I'm in love with Jeonghwan."

"He's your husband, it is your right to love him. But what about him? How does Big Boss feel?" Minjung observed Jooeun's expression. Even with Jeonghwan's pampering, Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter