Chapter 166: Losing 400,000 Fans

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun opened the video, it was a short 30 seconds. She finally got to see how her expression appeared when she was filming the commercial with Jeonghwan. She looked like she had complete trust and was full of love like she had forgotten the world around her. In her eyes, there was total devotion for Jeonghwan. Seeing all these, she couldn’t help but blush!

Of course, in the video, all that could be seen from Jeonghwan was his back. Damiani selected to end the highlights video with the last scene of them holding each other’s hand and Jooeun leaning on Jeonghwan’s shoulder. The scene was shockingly beautiful. So beautiful it made others breathless because the emotions were too touching. Damiani even turned this scene into their promotional image, blowing it up into huge posters and lightboxes and gradually popping them up in major shopping centers.

In an instant, Kangjun’s phone almost exploded with calls from various people. Some wanted to know Jooeun’s schedule, others wanted to know who the male model was. They all wanted them to either appear together on their magazine front covers or walk down the runway together.

Kangjun was at home at this time. He had no idea Damiani’s commercial highlights would create such a stir. So he pulled out his laptop to have a look. Although he had already witnessed the scene at the resort, seeing the interaction between Jooeun and Jeonghwan on screen made him finally understand why a short 30-second highlight video could attract the attention of so many people. This commercial had the ability to stir up deep emotions within the viewer. After seeing it, it gave one a sense of satisfaction and happiness. This was the message Damiani wanted to convey; marriage is not the end.

Online, everyone was full of praise.

“OMG! Even though I know this is a commercial, I am willing to be in by them.”

“The highlights are already so beautiful. Damiani, hurry and place the entire commercial up! This is the first time I’ve fallen in love with a commercial, I’ve already repeated it 20-30 times.”

“Cha Jooeun is a real beauty! I am set on my appraisal! Especially since her eyes are so clear that it feels like you can look through to her soul!”

“Oh! Most importantly is this back. Who is this man?”

“I’m about to explode! This man has such charisma. He looks noble, mature, and is bursting with manliness. Why we are only allowed to see his back? I want to become a fan of his back!”

“I hope Joohyuk’s fans don’t get angry at me. But in all honesty, I’m afraid, even just this man’s back is enough to sense his presence. From top to bottom, Nam Joohyuk can’t compare at all.”

“He is so handsome!”

“Lucky it wasn’t Nam Joohyuk. I’m about to get married and after seeing this commercial I was determined to buy their rings – hoping for a lifetime of happiness.”

“Please reveal the ‘back-view dream man’!”

No one expected that Jooeun and the ‘back-view dream man’ would become the hottest topic with a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter