Chapter 56: The Invincible Married Couple

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As her status isn't the same as before, Jeonghwan could no longer be seen entering the airport with Jooeun. Even though the temperature is hot, Jooeun wrapped herself up tightly. However, before she stepped out of the car, Jeonghwan gently patted her on the head as he spoke. "There are a lot of fans at the airport. If they see us together, it will cause you trouble. I will wait for you in the first-class cabin. You are currently on the rise, you can't have any scandals."

Jooeun lift her head to look at Jeonghwan with an apologetic look in her eyes. In reality, she is Jeonghwan's wife, but they could never be seen in public together. Sometimes they even had to act like complete strangers. But she also understood. Jeonghwan didn't want her hard-earned achievements to go to waste.

Thinking of this, Jooeun gave a reassuring smile as she held onto Jeonghwan's hand. "Wait for me. Wait until I am on the same level as you. I will personally announce to the world that we are husband and wife; an invincible married couple."

Jeonghwan wrapped his hand around her neck as he pulled her in for a kiss. His eyes twinkled like a vast sea of stars. "You should get going."

In reality, Jeonghwan really wanted to keep Jooeun hidden away in his home. That way only he could come in contact with her beauty. However, Jooeun was born for the runway. Her superstar aura couldn't be denied. So sending Jooeun to the pinnacle is his mission and aim in life.

This feeling made him feel helpless, but also happy.

Jooeun stepped out of the Bentley Limo, changed into another luxury car, and headed to the airport with Minjung and Hyewon. Because the Oriental Trend was a big hit, there's no way the airport would be as peaceful as when Jooeun first arrived, so Jeonghwa organized for 4 bodyguards to follow her.

"Ahhh!! It's Cha Jooeun!"

The screams of the people coming from inside the airport could already be heard from the sidewalk outside. Jooeun unconsciously started walking faster. Deep down, she sighed. How could these people have such good eyesight? She wrapped herself up so tightly, yet they still recognized her.

"Jooeun, things have really changed." Minjung sighed behind her. "You have the option of taking the VIP entry to avoid the fans, do you want to do that?"

"Of course not." Jooeun immediately rejected the option. "If I can't even handle this, how many fans would be disappointed? My fans are supporting my career, there is no reason for me to avoid them." Jooeun decided to hold her head high as she headed into the airport. Upon seeing her, fans and reporters all flocked to her side. Jeonghwan's bodyguards quickly formed a human barrier and escorted her to pass the security checks into the waiting area.

"Cha Jooeun! Can we get your autograph?"

"Cha Jooeun, we really like you! You need to keep going!"

"Jooeun, you are always welcome to come back to the US."

Jooeun maintain her smile. When she came across smaller groups of people, she would generously give them an autograph. After e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter