Chapter 265: Hoobae-nim got scolded!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where did things go wrong? Sungkyung asked herself. She had been on runways both big and small and had experienced a variety of battles. So why did she feel self-conscious when it came to Cha Jooeun?

Sungkyung analyzed Jooeun from head to toe and realized she had never seen legs as perfect as hers. Those that exercised often would know that those with perfect legs would naturally have a good-looking bottom as well. So the two things she was most proud of, Jooeun also had. Whereas, the thing that Jooeun had, she would never be able to possess in an entire lifetime.

Under the luxurious lighting, everyone’s focus was on Jooeun. At this time, Sungkyung couldn’t get herself to accept the outcome, so she directly fell onto the floor. However, no one stretched out their hand to help her up.

“What was the point? She brought upon her own disgrace!”

“Lee Sungkyung is such a proud person. She always thought Cha Jooeun would lose to her. The fact that she ended up this way is not unusual at all.”

“Reality has proven that Cha Jooeun is more suited to the runway than Lee Sungkyung. I have yet to see a piece of clothing that Cha Jooeun doesn’t suit.”

At this moment, Sungkyung no longer heard anything. If she didn’t hear the comparison, she wouldn’t feel hurt. On the international runway, she was indeed dazzling. But this was because she wore clothes specifically chosen for her by the designer. In reality, there were a lot of styles she could not pull off. On the other hand, Jooeun was extremely versatile. She was connected by mind and heart to her clothes and could quickly highlight its features. Most importantly, Jooeun was proud and demanded attention just like Sungkyung. However, she kept a low profile!

Some people even snapped photos of the two women on their phones. One appeared cheap and disgusting, while the other was shockingly beautiful.

As soon as he heard Jooeun’s question, Jeonghwan responded. “I am a bit regretful that I bought this gown for you. Right now, all I want to do is remove my jacket and wrap you up in it.”

Jooeun’s face involuntarily turned red.

Afterward, Jeonghwan let go of Jooeun and ordered the security. “Please Miss Lee out of the building.”

“No need. I can show myself out.” Sungkyung stood up from the floor in embarrassment. With her last bit of stubbornness, she made her way out of the hall. “I will remember the humiliation I suffered today.”

“Lee Sungkyung is a sore loser.”

“It must be because she never imagined she’d be overshadowed by someone, so she suffered quite a blow.”

After Sungkyung left, everyone felt they no longer needed to suppress the atmosphere. Some even approached Jooeun to flirt with her. But just as Jooeun was to respond to them, Jeonghwan removed his jacket and wrapped her up in it.

As soon as everyone saw the scene in front of them, they wondered if it was possible that the infamous CEO of GK was feeling a little jealous because Jooeun’s gown was too revealing. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter