Chapter 209: More Insider Information about Cha Jooeun

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the busy airport, the anti-fans waited for 2 hours without any sign of Cha Jooeun. Finally, they guessed that she may have already returned in advance. As a result, in the eyes of these people, she gained a new nickname: ‘Tricky Cheap Model!’

Sometimes, it was difficult to understand the dark mentality of these people. Just because she didn’t want to mess with them, couldn’t she at least hide from them? Was she so stupid to walk into their attacks even though she knew they were waiting for her? However, in the hearts of these people, they thought if you do something wrong, you should receive our judgment. If you are to hide, it means you feel guilty and are wrong and cheap. No one cared about the truth…

Since the anti-fans couldn’t find Jooeun, they directly headed over to Sublime and completely surrounded the building. However, the people at Sublime expressed that they had not seen Jooeun.

Eventually, they revealed that Sublime would be making a simple announcement in the afternoon and reassured everyone to remain patient.

“If Sublime continues to protect Cha Jooeun, we will unite to boycott them until they close down!”

“Although we understand that the entertainment industry is dirty, we still hope that you will at least maintain your bottom line and get rid of people like Cha Jooeun.”

“All I know is, a cheap model that goes into hiding, will forever live life in the dark.”

At the same time. GK Entertainment, CEO’s office.

Jeonghwan held a simple meeting and told everyone he had already prepared a contract and would be signing Cha Jooeun with GK.

The higher-ups looked at each other. They were surprised that the Lee Jeonghwan that always rejected the worst artists would suddenly want to sign on Cha Jooeun.

“President Lee, I’m sure you’ve seen how Cha Jooeun’s incident has stirred up the entire Seoul. How could we allow someone like that in GK?”

Facing his staff’s questioning, Jeonghwan gave him a piercing stare before replying coldly. “A person like you who talks before thinking, how did you get into management? Is this your first day in the entertainment industry? Just because the outside world says it’s true, will you blatantly believe it? Why don’t you go be an anti-fan instead of staying in management? Who is this guy’s superior? After leaving here, I want him to write a 30,000-word report to reflect on his actions. I want to see it on my desk tomorrow. There will be no next time!”

The man suddenly stopped making a sound. Of course, he was too afraid to make a sound.

As for the other people in management, after years spent in GK and their understanding of Lee Jeonghwan’s methods, they knew that if Cha Jooeun was really how they rumored her to be, there would be no way he’d consider bringing her into GK. So towards Lee Jeonghwan’s decision, they had no objections.

“We trust in the president’s arrangements.”

Everyone else expressed their support. In reality, most of them had already seen Cha Jooeun on the runway and had long been impressed by this genius model. Many of them had wanted to suggest to Lee Jeonghwan poach her for a long time, but because she ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter