Chapter 273: I'll Do All I Can to Please You

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook turned his head and looked at Yoona before answering in a serious tone, with no trace of his usual playfulness. "No one will want someone that continually doubts themselves."

Changwook always provided strong answers and this time was no different. He used a roundabout way to point out that Yoona's current state wasn't great. At the same time, he also avoided answering her difficult question by playing around it. It wasn't a matter of whether he wanted someone like her. Instead, in her current state, no man would want someone that doubted themselves like that.

Yoona almost forgot Changwook's identity at GK was both the Artists Director and PR Director. His responses had always been unquestionable, making it impossible for others to argue against him. So she let out a laugh before sitting quietly for the rest of the car ride. She didn't like the feeling of uncertainty and didn't like to hide things. Most importantly, she was scared. She had been scared for a long time.

Perhaps, he felt the car had been quiet for too long, Changwook cleared his throat. "You're home..."

"In that case, thank you. No need to walk me to the door..." As soon as she finished talking, Yoona got ready to leave the car. However, Changwook suddenly did something that surprised even himself. He leaned over and stopped Yoona by the hand before explaining in a serious tone. "I helped Lee Sungkyung up, but I never thought of her as a woman."

Yoona was stunned for a moment. She was surprised that Changwook had actually tried to explain things to her. So she was also not in her right mind as she asked, "Then who do you think of as a woman?"

Changwook let go of Yoona and did not reply.

Yoona glared at him for a second before opening the door and stepping out of his car. Changwook gave a slight laugh as he waved goodbye to Yoona before driving away from the apartment.

As for Yoona, although her anger hadn't been completely subdued, at least Changwook explained himself to her. However, it was quite tiresome to tread lightly around each other...

Meanwhile, she couldn't help thinking about the classmate that introduced her to Robin. Did she do it on purpose, or not? If it was on purpose, then she was quite a conniving person.

In the end, Yoona decided not to tell Jooeun about how the 'potential date' had turned into an interception by Changwook. She wanted to keep it to herself...

The next morning at Nine One.

Whenever Jooeun had no jobs scheduled, she would personally pick out clothes for Jeonghwan. So at this moment, he was standing practically in front of the wardrobe mirror as Jooeun brought him one outfit after another. Jeonghwan ended up wasting half an hour on this. But seeing Jooeun's expression of enjoyment, he decided to dotingly comply.

"I have something to do tonight, afterward I will head directly to the banquet from there. Taejoo will come to pick you up so we can meet at the entrance and head in together."

Jooeun was in the middle of helping Jeonghwan do up his buttons. Seeing his perfect body, she couldn't help but be reminded of his scrawny oppone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter