Chapter 159: I Shouldn’t Accompany Your Craziness

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A popular young actor was replaced. And the entire incident was reported online by the actor himself. In an instant, discussions were stirred up and famous bloggers shared the story.

At this time, those that were currently or had previously been a victim of Joohyuk’s temper were laughing in secret. According to his status and background, the person brave enough to replace him must be either crazy or a hero. Everyone started assuming this person must have a death wish. Someone also pointed out, according to Joohyuk’s schedule, he should currently be filming Damiani’s commercial. Instead, he was posting up a message like this at this time.

Was he hinting that Damiani was the one that replaced him?

Fans were extremely agitated. After all, in their hearts, Joohyuk was at a godlike status and their idol, the dazzling prince, was actually replaced.

It could not be tolerated!

At this time, others noticed the female lead for the commercial was the constant battler, Cha Jooeun.

Cha Jooeun again. It seemed she was always involved in scandals. Hence, someone started questioning.

“What do you guys think is up with Cha Jooeun? Why is she always involved with everything?”

“Don’t drag Cha Jooeun into this. She is only a model. She merely does her job to the best of her ability. She doesn’t have the power to influence a replacement.” Jooeun’s fans quickly stepped in to stick up for her.

“Don’t speak too soon in case you get slapped in the face.”

“Haha, Cha Jooeun has always kept a low profile. However, her popularity shot up too quickly so she got in the way of others. That’s why she is always getting defamed.”

Inside the manager’s van, Kangjun was browsing through the comments online. He turned his head to look at Jooeun. Seeing she was calm, he said, “Nam Joohyuk is causing a commotion online about being replaced. Apparently, it was all because he arrived at the resort this afternoon and discovered he was replaced. He was so angry that he went ahead and exposed the incident online.”

“I wonder how hilarious it would have been to see this good-for-nothing spoilt brat discover he was replaced.” Minjung, who was sitting in the back seat, couldn’t contain her excitement.

Kangjun glared at Minjung quickly before turning his attention to Jooeun. “I was the one that recommended the person to replace him, Joohyuk will definitely hold that against me. I have a feeling, we are heading into a tough battle.”

“Should this even be something to fuss over? Even if you didn’t make a recommendation, he would have still been replaced by someone else.” Minjung was surprised.

“Do you think his fans would believe that the director and I didn’t team up against him and merely made a recommendation as a kind gesture? Do you think his fans would be reasonable and let Jooeun off the hook?”

Minjung was dumbfounded. Just a moment ago her mood was still high, now it had fallen into the depths of the abyss.

“There are photos of Nam Joohyuk at the gym online, taken by fans that saw him there. To prevent them from being deleted, Minjung unnie hurry and take a screenshot of them. Also. .”

“I will contact artists that have previously co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter