Chapter 205: Right Now, You Only Have One Choice. Come to GK!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In reality, Bohyun wasn’t sure how far he would take things with Jung Chaeyeon. Right now, he had the option of directly using her to create hype, but according to Cha Jooeun’s status, news like this would merely get lost amongst the noise, posing no threat. At times, Bohyun even considered letting everything go, just like Yeji.

But things had already come this far. He not only carried the hatred of Hyomin and Yeji on his shoulders, he also had his initial intention to hinder Cha Jooeun to consider. Most importantly, he couldn’t stop because she was a vengeful person. Now that her position in Sublime was at its peak, did he, Suhyun, and even Yeji have to work around her?

In the end, Bohyun decided, within this materialistic agency and ruthless industry, when one had the opportunity to benefit from stepping on another, they should not hesitate to take it. So even though dealing with Jung Chaeyeon was risky, he knew if he played his pieces right, a miracle would happen and he’d be able to destroy Cha Jooeun in one fell swoop.

Maybe because Chaeyeon had been out of the hospital for too long and had caught a cold, upon returning to the hospital, she was hit with a fever, leading to further complications. As a result, she was immediately sent to the emergency for resuscitation.

Somi felt extremely regretful. If she had known this would happen, she wouldn’t have agreed to take Chaeyeon out. Instead, she was now on the brink of death. Worst of all, during this life and death situation, the emergency doctor noticed one of his nurses, pull out a phone to take a photo. Although the nurse was being extremely discreet, the doctor ended up reporting her to the head nurse and kicked her out of the emergency room.

After hearing about this, Somi was furious. “Are you even human?”

Somi and the head nurse took turns yelling at the nurse. Although Somi wasn’t very smart, she knew how to be angry. So she asked. “Who told you to do this?”

Taejoo was already investigating the staff at that time. So as soon as he heard of this incident, he immediately rushed over to the emergency room and assured. “Leave her with me.”

“Don’t let this disgusting person off too easily.”

Taejoo nodded as he took the nurse to the Department Director’s Office. He then retrieved evidence of the nurse’s call records with Bohyun as well as all the photos she had taken. He also received a verbal admission from the nurse and details of a bank account.

Afterward, Taejoo instructed, “Send these photos to Ahn Bohyun as if nothing happened. Don’t let him know we’ve already got evidence against him, or else I will directly call the police right away.”

The nurse trembled as she shook her hands. “No, don’t call the police. I will do anything you want.”

Taejoo put the evidence away. If Bohyun had not been so impulsive this time, he may not have been caught so quickly. Unfortunately, Chaeyeon’s condition did not improve. After being resuscitated, her life was still hanging by a thread.

“Poor Chaeyeon. If she doesn’t wake up within 12 hours, she will need to go back into surgery.”

Taejoo looked at Somi and discovered the two friends had an extremely close relationship, so he comforted. “She will get better…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter