Chapter 98: So Good That She's a Bit Jealous!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye had remained hidden until now, whilst Jang Geunseuk is still hiding overseas. No one had any idea where they are. But that didn't mean Jooeun couldn't do anything to them. She had not completely rid herself of the words, bed-climbing, yet.

"Jooeun, all the magazines, and runway endorsements have gotten in contact again. What are your thoughts?" Minjung asked as she browsed through Jooeun's emails.

"Reply to them and tell them I need some time to rest and won't be taking on any jobs. Jeonghwan said Sublime will be holding auditions in the next few days, so I want to prepare myself. Plus, I also have other things I want to sort out." Jooeun replied after having a quick look through the emails.

Minjung looked straight into Jooeun's eyes. Although as usual, she couldn't see completely through Jooeun, after their years of cooperation, she could roughly guess what Jooeun is thinking.

"Are you referring to Park Shinhye? That woman seems to have turned to dust."

"If we want to know where she is, it's not hard. After all, her assistant is married and has a family to take care of. Unnie, help me find her and tell her there is a big company looking to sign with her."

"And you are that big company, right?" Minjung tested Jooeun.

"She is the same as Yonghwa. She can't prove my innocence. But she can't continue to be like this; she can't do what she wants and cause problems as she pleases." Jooeun replied after thinking for a bit. Although her tone is quite gentle, Minjung could sense the viciousness in her words.

If someone else had defamed Jooeun, she may not have taken things to the extreme, but people like Shinhye only appeared to be pitiful on the outside. In reality, they are not worthy of sympathy.

Seeing Jooeun like this, a scary sense of realization suddenly crossed Minjung's mind. After the bed-climbing incident, Jooeun had become more ruthless and clear-minded. Just looking at how she sued CN, for example. A normal person would have battled with CN and Yonghwa to the end – after all, Yonghwa is the main perpetrator – but instead, she chose to tell them they no longer owed each other after her name was cleared by the Annual Model Awards.

If she didn't go after Yonghwa, netizens would have said she's feeling guilty so she wasn't brave enough to sue him. However, if she did go after him, she would have been placed under the firing line. After all, her previous relationship with Yonghwa couldn't be erased from everyone's minds. As a result, scandals would have arisen about her being shameless and fighting with her ex. Putting on a strong fight would only attract strong reactions and the power of online would only make the situation more complex. So she sued them, but she held back a little by letting her ex off the hook. This showed how classy she is. On the other hand, Yonghwa, who appeared to have disappeared, is getting scolded even more online.

By doing this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter