Chapter 163: She Liked Him to Death!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although GK was at the pinnacle of the entertainment industry, its main focus was on actors and singers. As for SM Entertainment, although they were a modeling empire, they had previously blacklisted her. So all of a sudden, she felt like she couldn't choose either.

Hearing these two names, she looked at Jeonghwan and smiled. She did not give a definite answer. It seemed, in her mind, she had set her own standards.

"Seems like you don't want to choose either."

"No, it's just that I haven't reached a stage where I have no choice but to leave." Jooeun tried to comfort Jeonghwan. "Hwan, do you think I'm a weak little rabbit that sits around as people steal her resources?"

"What if you really get to that stage?" Jeonghwan asked.

"If we really get to that stage, I'll definitely give you an answer." Jooeun's expression was clear as she replied to Jeonghwan seriously.

"Fine, you said it."

In reality, according to Jooeun's current status, what right did she have to select either GK or SM? Just one male actor was enough to threaten her and place her career into a crisis. What could she present to GK or SM to convince them of her ability?

Jeonghwan understood she wanted to stay strong, so he didn't continue with the same topic. However, his heart was in extreme pain and he didn't know how to relieve it. So he hooked his arm around her waist and suddenly pressed his lips against hers, demanding for a kiss. While the two kissed passionately, they gradually made their way into the bedroom. Upon seeing the huge photo on their wall, Jeonghwan pressed Jooeun against the wall and looked down at her

"What is it?"

"I just want you to know how passionate I am"

My heart that wants to protect you is extremely passionate!

Jooeun seemed to have understood. She originally struggled a little, but Jeonghwan held her hands firmly. Their ring-bearing fingers intertwined against the icy cold wall.

Jooeun's heart raced. It was rare for Jeonghwan to look at her with such a possessive gaze. Jooeun felt helpless with a strong sense of longing. At this time, she did not retreat. In fact, she took the initiative to tilt her head and give Jeonghwan a kiss. However, it was just a slight peck before she moved away.

"Are we married or still in the honeymoon period?"

Jeonghwan smiled. The mole on his ear seemed to sparkle under the crystal lighting.

"Do you like it? If so, I'll let our honeymoon period last a lifetime." After speaking, Jeonghwan's kiss landed on Jooeun's lips. He was gentle like he was kissing something extremely precious to him.

Jooeun tried to hold back her wildly thumping heart as she leaned against Jeonghwan's chest, absorbing his warmth and passion. She really really liked this man.

She liked him to death!

11 PM. Sublime Artist Agency CEO's office.

The li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter