CHAPTER 14: Putting on a Good Show

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jooeun, I am the president of CN Entertainment. The power of decision-making stands with me, not you!" Yonghwa was filled with anger as he looked at Jooeun. "Why must you take Yurou's deal?"

"You think I took the deal just because I wanted to? Stonehenge requested for the swap. I was just worried in the end, we would be left with nothing. So I tried to hold on to the contract for you. Originally, I didn't believe any of the rumors regarding you and Ms. Park, but the fact that you'd rather make a loss than have her lose her spokesperson deal, makes me wonder if the two of you."

"Of course not! What are you thinking?" Yonghwa immediately denied any relations. "I just felt that since we are about to get married, why can't you just stay at home and look after our family?"

"Then will you go explain to Mr. Eugene?" Jooeun loosened her grip on the phone. She had a look of disappointment. "Also, what do you mean by I TOOK the deal from Shinhye? Haven't I allowed her to take enough from me? For the sake of helping her, I've already offended everyone. Who would have thought, in the end, she wouldn't even acknowledge my kindness."

"Jooeun, at that time, you were the one that suddenly announced you were retreating from the limelight, hence your jobs were given to me. What do you mean by you allowed me?" Shinhye was not backing down as she started an argument with Jooeun. The thing she hated the most was people saying she cleaned up after Jooeun.

"Also, with your ability and popularity right now, if you were to say you allowed me to take anything from you, no one would believe it."

"Fine, if you are able to convince Mr. Eugene into changing his mind, then I step down. No comments."

Yonghwa was stuck in a difficult position between the two women. Most importantly, Jooeun was still angry, or else she wouldn't have disobeyed his orders – something she had never done before. Stonehenge had indeed requested for the spokesperson to be swapped to Jooeun, so in the end, Yonghwa stepped in and split the two apart.

"Stop arguing, since it was Stonehenge's request, then we will just go with what's been decided. The spokesperson will be swapped to Jooeun."

"President Jung!" Shinhye whined.

"It's decided. The two of you can leave first. Jooeun, ask Jang Minjung to come in." Yonghwa ordered coldly. It was obvious that although he had no choice but to swap to Jooeun, he hated the feeling of being stepped all over by her. Jooeun was clever and knew exactly what Yonghwa was thinking, but if he was expecting her to carefully consider his feelings, he was dreaming.

Shinhye followed closely behind Jooeun. She was boiling up inside and it was obvious from the expression on her face, she could barely control her anger. Luckily, even though Jooeun appeared to be making a comeback, in actual fact, she wasn't very popular. If she was to tear down this outdated model, it would be too easy. So she turned to her assistant and said, "In a moment, take a few photos of me working ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter