Chapter 61: Park Shinhye’s Comeback

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You don’t have to tell me.” Jooeun didn’t care, but the thought of Jeonghwan using all his heart to help someone else, made her heart slightly uneasy.

Seeing Jooeun’s head lower, Jeonghwan felt a sense of joy rush through his body. He couldn’t help but smile as he spoke. “Are you jealous?”

“Uh-huh, a little bit.” Jooeun admitted as she nodded her head.

“Did you think apart from you, there would be someone else in this world that qualifies? Only you, no one else.” Jeonghwan pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arm around her before showing her how to look at the contracts.

Jooeun is smart when it came to most things, but when it came to anything with a lot of words, her head would hurt. So not long after, Jooeun fell asleep in Jeonghwan’s embrace. A slight smile was on her face.

Jeonghwan embraced his wife as he continued to look at the contracts. Although he was tired, he’s happy. He leaned over and whispered in Jooeun’s ear. “Joo, the day that you return to being Korea’s top model, I will become your personal manager.”

Jooeun is sleeping soundly. Upon hearing this, she subconsciously answered, “Then I really need to work hard.” Jeonghwan let out a gentle laugh.

Amongst the 20-30 contracts, he picked out the one from 1stLook; this would be Jooeun’s first job after returning to the country. Of course, CN would definitely have an opinion towards Jeonghwan’s decision, because 1stLook isn’t in the best-selling magazine category. But he knew something that others didn’t know; the target audience of 1stLook are fashion designers and upper-class consumers. Right now, Jooeun had to utilize the Oriental Trend to promote herself to fashion designers and those that had hold of fashion resources. This is a risk, but if things worked out, the next half of the year, Jooeun’s shows would be guaranteed. As long as the shows maintained plenty of exposure and the magazine followed a beneficial cycle would be formed. Most importantly, appearing in shows would allow her to come in contact with even more endorsement opportunities. This would be easier than relying on her team.

Of course, what if it didn’t work out? There is no way he would let that happen.

The next morning, Jooeun woke up. Seeing Jeonghwan place the 1stLook contract in front of her, she’s a bit surprised.

“Do you trust me?” Jeonghwan asked as he wrapped his arm around her.

Jooeun squeezed Jeonghwan’s tired cheeks and planted a kiss on his lips. “I’ll shoot this one.”

“You’re not going to ask why?” Jeonghwan had originally thought of multiple reasons to convince her. Who would have thought, she simply took one glance at it and decided to trust him.

“The big brother of the entertainment industry stayed up all night to pick this for me. Even if I fail, I am willing.” Jooeun said as she wrapped her arm arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter