Chapter 41: Gaining the Right to Voice Her Opinion

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing Ryeowon's response, Hyewon who's standing behind Jooeun, is completely impressed by her. Because at this moment, Jooeun had turned the tables and now treading on top of Ryeowon – she's indeed no ordinary artist. She didn't just throw her temper around, instead, she directly approached Ryeowon and demanded her rights! From now on, CN no longer had the right to interfere with her jobs. In other words, she's partially independent of her contract.

Because Jooeun understood these despicable people too well, she definitely had to make sure she had the right to make her own decisions – she couldn't let what happened with Vanity Fair happen again. What she did is better than simply humiliating them. Jooeun's mind is clear. Lin Wei sincerely believed, even if Jooeun didn't have her as a manager and didn't have an assistant, she could still get far on her own. On that note, which artist had the capability to lead their manager instead? However, even though she knew this, Hyewon is still not willing to leave Jooeun. By following Jooeun, there was so much for her to learn. Especially when Jooeun said she's only recovering the fairness she deserved, it struck a chord with Hyewon. In this industry, she didn't believe fairness existed, but Jooeun is different. She isn't worried at all about sharing a stage with Shinhye. With Jooeun's abilities, disposing of Shinhye is way too easy.

All along, in Jooeun's heart, she had been hoping for a chance to challenge Shinhye in a fair fight. Since she had previously been a substitute for Shinhye, she needed to use this opportunity to prove to the public, by substituting Shinhye, it didn't mean she isn't capable. For her, winning against Shinhye is like playing a simple game. Ultimately, now that the two parties had come to an agreement, CN could no longer casually plan out Jooeun's jobs. From now on, Jooeun's jobs would have to pass through a vote by the company's higher-ups. With their supervision, Yonghwa would no longer be able to hide the truth from the masses. From now on, the jobs that Jooeun is to propose would have the potential to make so much money. There's no way they would reject them.

Meanwhile, Jooeun agreed to allow Shinhye to participate in the Vanity Fair photoshoot with her. The two of them would work together to influence the Oriental Trend. After hearing Jooeun's decision, Mina was surprised by her willingness to accept Shinhye. Towards Jooeun, she couldn't help but gain a sense of respect. How strong-willed is she to tolerate her enemy's attacks of humiliation, even when they almost destroyed her?

"Jooeun, you really surprise me. I am looking forward to seeing you on the front cover. Regarding the multiples times that I have misjudged you, I feel extremely apologetic."

"It's OK." Jooeun showed that it didn't bother her. Jooeun understood these business people well. Because of this understanding, she's aware, it's more advantageous to convince them than to offend them.

"I wish our cooperation goes well."

Before leaving, Ryeowon and the others glared at Jooeun – there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter