Chapter 285: Your Wife is Very Fortunate

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghwan and Jooeun were about to meet the French Director at his manor. He led her there in low-profile. However, en route to the manor, Jeonghwan discovered a black car trailing them.

It wasn't hard to confirm who it was, as their camera equipment reflected in the sun. But Jeonghwan pretended not to notice as his lips curved up into a smile. He then sped up the car and soon drove into the garage of the manor.

Upon seeing the man, Jooeun realized Jeonghwan had come to see the French Director, Michel Hazanavicius.

In the international circles, he was extremely well-known and had previously won the Oscar for Best Director. However, after getting married and dedicating more time to his daughter, his production had decreased in quantity. Perhaps it was because his wife was overseas and he had to take care of his daughter on his own, he looked extremely worn out. The little brat was currently clinging to his thigh unwilling to have breakfast.

Michel's image was a mess as he smiled apologetically at the couple. "I'm so sorry, I really don't think I have the time to talk about our collaboration. In fact, I don't have the intention to consider it at all!"

Jeonghwan let out a gentle laugh as he pointed to Jooeun and replied, "My wife can help you with this little problem. As for our collaboration, I'm sure you will be interested."

Michel analyzed Jooeun and adjusted the golden frames on his nose. "Do you guys have children too?"

"No, but my wife is very gentle and caring. I'm sure she can handle children better than Mr. Michel." Jeonghwan replied straightforwardly.

Michel shrugged his shoulders. "Then, I will need to trouble the Madame."

Jooeun's French was no worse than Jeonghwan's, so she directly approached the little girl, lifted her in her arms, and said to the two men. "You guys go talk, leave the child with me. I will take good care of her. If I really can't, I will ask the nanny for help."

Jeonghwan watched as Jooeun carried the child. His heart suddenly felt a little moved as he lowered his head and asked her. "Will you really be OK?"

"Yes." Jooeun nodded her head, gesturing for him not to underestimate her.

Michel looked surprisingly at his non-resisting daughter. In Jooeun's arms, she was unexpectedly obedient. So he asked the little girl. "Why is it so hard for me to carry you?"

The little girl cracked up laughing and hugged Jooeun's neck. It seemed the child based her preferences on good looks!

Afterwards, the two men entered the study room to chat. Meanwhile, Jooeun carried the little girl to a patch of grass in the garden. She had enquired with the maids beforehand and they told her the grass had undergone special treatment and was safe to sit down on. So she carried the child directly to the grass and sat down.

The little girl was called Gail. She was an adorable little brat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter