Chapter 278: Whatever My Wife Says, Goes.

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A weird feeling suddenly emerged from the depths of Jooeun’s heart. Perhaps, she had not truly experienced the magnitude of Jeonghwan’s power.

Seeing Jooeun deep in thought, he wanted to continue explaining things. However, at this time, his uncle entered the hall and looked at the couple sleepily. “You won pretty quickly…”

Jeonghwan turned around and looked at his uncle before leading Jooeun to his side. “This is my second uncle, Lee Seojin. I didn’t get a chance to introduce him to you earlier.”

Before Jooeun could respond, Seojin dragged Jeonghwan to one side and asked. “Are you being serious? You’re dating a small-time model? Have you told your parents about this?”

Jeonghwan turned and looked at Jooeun before responding. “Does uncle think she’s not good enough?”

“Of course she’s good. I can tell she is a good person and I quite like her. But what about your parents? When do you plan to tell them?”

“I hope uncle can keep this a secret for now. The timing is not yet right.” Jeonghwan responded with a deeper meaning.

“You and your father are the same. Always acting all mysterious. I won’t get myself involved anymore, you can do what you want.” Seojin waved his hand casually. “It’s just a shame that the truce banquet ended up driving an even deeper wedge between the two of you. You need to hold back a little. If you continue like this, how am I ever going to face old man Park?”

“Didn’t you enjoy everything that happened today?”

“No need to point out what you already know.” Seojin looked at Jooeun after speaking. “Why don’t you give me the honor of sharing dinner with my potential niece-in-law? Tell me, how many people found out about your relationship before me?”

“Grandfather knows I got married, but he has no idea who with.”

“Married?” Seojin covered his mouth. “I thought you guys were merely dating.”

Jeonghwan presented his ring-bearing left hand and chuckled. “It’s already been four months.”

“In that case, we definitely need to have dinner.”

Jeonghwan nodded his head and returned to Jooeun’s side. “Uncle Seojin wants to have dinner with us, do you want to go?”

“Need you ask? Let’s go.”

After leaving the venue, the trio went to a nearby hotel. Seojin watched the expression on Jeonghwan’s face as he doted on his wife. He felt it was quite hilarious. “Good boy, you are becoming more and more like the younger version of your uncle. A wife should be doted on.”

“I’ve never forgotten.” Jeonghwan responded.

“You’re already 32-years-old. When I was your age, my son was already old enough to buy his own soy sauce. When do you plan to have a child?”

“No rush.” Jeonghwan brushed him off.

Jooeun watched the interaction between the uncle and nephew. Perhaps because of genetics, she felt Uncle Seojin was quite approachable. The Lee family members seemed quite likable.

Seeing Jeonghwan always had an endless supply of work, Seojin turned to Jooeun and said, “Niece-in-law, don’t let this rascal control you to death. Don’t listen to everything he says. Ever since he was small he has a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter