Chapter 82: You Also Want Cha Jooeun?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although she had received negativity out of the blue and there are mixed reactions online, Jooeun didn’t let it affect her mood. She changed into a Bohemian-style maxi dress and relaxed on the deck of a yacht with Jeonghwan, who’s wearing a casual white suit. All she brought along is a camera; even her phone is left in the drawers of the villa.

Jeonghwan looked down at her as he wrapped her in a warm embrace. At first, he thought she is forcing herself to stay strong. Jooeun is indeed calm like she had completely stripped herself of her model identity.

“Do you really not want to return home first?”

“Why do we need to return straight away?” Jooeun turned her head and questioned Jeonghwan. “President Lee, did you think I would easily give up on the holiday that I made you work so hard towards? My career is important, but right now, you are the most important.”

Jeonghwan gazed at Jooeun as he planted a kiss on her lips.

“Do not feel burdened and have faith in me. I will find a solution.”

Jeonghwan nodded before grabbing the back of her head, he couldn’t help but deepen his kiss. Amongst the beautiful scenery of the Seine River, the couple indulged in a passionate kiss as their bodies overlapped each other.

In an instant, the ‘Entertainment Industry’s Big Boss’ and the ‘Outdated Model’ no longer existed. All that’s left, a simple husband and wife, strolling through the streets of France hand-in-hand. As they strolled, they happened to come across a small alley filled with couples that are kissing. They were stunned for a moment before looking at each other and smiling. In their eyes, there’s no trace of awkwardness. It seemed although the couple didn’t have a heart-wrenching love story, their relationship would still be long-lasting.

The couple continued to stroll around casually for the rest of the day. After returning to the villa, apart from Jooeun’s camera being almost full, Jeonghwan’s hands were also filled with Jooeun’s belongings. But he didn’t mind. Because this is a rare moment of relaxation in his life and he felt extremely fortunate. This amazing woman! Because of her, it felt like his life had once again found meaning.

That night, Jeonghwan embraced Jooeun in their huge bathtub. Both of them had their eyes closed as they enjoyed the peace and quiet of the moment. After being silent for a while, Jeonghwan finally reached out his hand and touched Jooeun’s partially wet hair as he leaned her closer to him. “Let’s return tomorrow.”

“Huh?” Jooeun slowly opened her eyes as she questioned him.

“One day is enough for me. I know what kind of situation you are in, but since you won’t let me interfere, I am really worried about you. Miss Cha, don’t you know I am your fan?”

As Jooeun’s status was hard-earned, it’s very important to Jeonghwan. She had been walking on thin ice to get to this point and had given so much, he didn’t want her to let it go to waste.

“People often say, ‘The amount of people that like you, is equiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter