Chapter 207: Send Sublime a Contract Termination Letter

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who do you want as your manager?” Jeonghwan asked her back.

Jooeun shook her head. She had complete trust in GK. With her current status, one couldn’t say she didn’t qualify to go to GK. But within the agency, she definitely didn’t rank highly.

Jeonghwan smiled secretively without giving her an answer. He simply led Jooeun into the bedroom and helped her to bed. “Right now, don’t think about anything. Get some rest, adjust to the time difference and wait for me to come home from work. Since you were scheduled to return tomorrow, why don’t you treat today as a day off?”

Jooeun lay in bed holding onto Jeonghwan’s hand. “I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.”

Jooeun had gotten used to being in the eye of the storm. As long as she continued to move forward, she would not feel defeated.

“I will tell Taejoo and Minjung to send Sublime a contract termination letter.”

“OK.” Jooeun nodded gently. However, just as Jeonghwan turned around to leave, Jooeun grabbed onto his hand. “I want to see Chaeyeon.”

“I knew you would worry about her, so I’ve already made arrangements. After you’ve had your rest, Taejoo will take you to see her.” After speaking, Jeonghwan leaned over and placed a kiss on Jooeun’s forehead.

Jooeun felt at ease as she slowly closed her eyes. Her eyelashes fluttered a few times before she finally fell into a state of slumber.

Although she was extremely tired, Jooeun knew it was a result of work rather than the scandal Sublime exposed. Gone were the days when she would be filled with self-pity as she mourned over the comments online. She was reminded of the words of a famous personality, “When the supposed netizens leave comments to ridicule you but are too afraid to reveal their true identities, their words should not hold any value.”

“You should not be angered or upset by their irresponsible words.”

“At times like this, you need to conserve your energy and strike back in the most appropriate way.”

After seeing Jooeun fall asleep, Jeonghwan finally felt at ease as he left the villa. However, on the way to GK, Taejoo couldn’t help but ask. “Should we deal with madam’s issue as per usual procedures?”

Jeonghwan looked down at the documents in his hands and replied in a deep and charming voice. “This is the order I want you to handle things. Contact our lawyers and get them to send Sublime a Contract Termination Letter on behalf of Jooeun. After Sublime announces their contract has been terminated, get our Artists Director to announce that Jooeun is officially joining GK.”

“You want to make the announcement first? Don’t you want to solve the issue at hand first?”

“The announcement is a part of the solution. Afterwards, GK will hold a press conference to clarify the incident with Jung Chaeyeon. Most importantly, I want you to identify 10 of the most active anti-fans and document all their messages, I will use them at the press conference. I want them to realize, by talking rubbish, they will need to face unimaginable consequences.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter