Chapter 69: In the Same Frame

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is that the model that got famous for the Oriental Trend?"

"Yes, it's her. Just because she's slightly attractive, she thinks she can start scheming. Didn't anyone tell her our president hates people that ride on other's coattails? Especially those that use him to create hype? She's asking for it."

"Let's just sit back and watch the show."

"She's a nobody, but she sure is brave."

Hushed whispers echoed from below the stage. Pretty much everyone present are waiting to see how Jooeun would be humiliated and how pitiful she would end up being, while Yonghwa and the others couldn't help but cheer inside. If Jooeun is to offend the CEO of GK, it would be equivalent to being blacklisted by the entire industry. This result would be better than anything they could do to suppress her. What a pleasant surprise!

Meanwhile, standing on the stage, Jeonghwan knew exactly what is going through everyone's minds. He knew they wanted to see Jooeun get humiliated. But unfortunately for them, this woman is his wife.

How could he allow his wife to become a joke?

So he simply smiled and exclaimed in front of everyone. "I hope this kind of coincidence happens more often. After all, Miss Cha is very beautiful."

After hearing Jeonghwan's words, everyone is shocked as they looked at each other in disbelief; he didn't say anything bad to her. His words are gentle and simple; full of politeness. It didn't contain any trace of ridicule. He is genuinely praising Jooeun!

It didn't take long for everyone to realize what Jeonghwan meant. If Jooeun had indeed contacted his assistant or others around him, Jeonghwan would not have let her off easily. So it's obvious, all these are truly coincidences, simply a beautiful coincidence.

Meanwhile, Jooeun did not appear to be up or defensive. That gave her extra points and made everyone present find her very pleasing. Without trying to explain herself, she just simply smiled and sat back down elegantly, leaving a lasting impression.

At first, everyone thought this incident was over, but Jeonghwan suddenly spoke up. "I remember Miss Cha's performance at the 'SHe show' in Dongdaemun Plaza. I hope you continue to work hard!"

These words completely stunned everyone. The video from the time he stuck up for her at the show is still being circulated online, so he couldn't deny he didn't know her. But the fact that he told her to work hard suggested to the public, GK did not give her any offers because GK only wanted the most powerful artists. But it didn't mean she wouldn't receive any offers in the future. A model like her, that is so professional and conducted herself well, had a promising future. No one could predict how far she would go.

All the fashion personalities looked at Jooeun with fascination.

Meanwhile, Jooeun looked at Jeonghwan helplessly. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter