Chapter 89: Let’s Announce Our Relationship

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But if you do this, your relationship with Mr. Jang will also be exposed. Shinhye, I don’t agree to this!” Her assistant snapped, trying to stop her. “Even if we are no longer in this industry; even if we have to go back to the life we once led, we’ll just it up a little. We don’t need to sacrifice ourselves to damage the enemy.”

“Woo Seokho, don’t you understand this industry yet?” Shinhye’s gaze is filled with sadness. “Did you think because I’ve failed, Jang Geunseuk will just let me go? He won’t! Don’t forget, I have evidence against him in my hands, he won’t go easy on me. Rather than waiting for that to happen, I might as well take the initiative and attack first.”

“Do you really have to do this?”

“I want Jooeun and Yonghwa to go down with me!” Shinhye clenched the pure white bedding in her fist; her eyes looked ruthless and were filled with certainty.

Her assistant took a deep breath, he’s helpless against Shinhye. “OK, calm down, I’ll go organize it now.”

If she wanted to advance like Jooeun, it’s almost impossible. But if she wanted to destroy herself, it’S much too easy. Shinhye’s assistant is afraid Yonghwa and Jang Geunseuk would find her and blackmail her, so he found a way to get her out of the hospital. Afterward, they found a place no one knew of and rented a small room. Her assistant took care of her as he contacted some trustworthy reporters; making sure the news they are about to release wouldn’t be blocked by any big companies.

[Shocking turn of events: CN Entertainment has fallen into a ditch!]

[The secret behind The Special Contribution Award: Cha Jooeun slept with the judges!]

[Agreement exposed: CN Entertainment reportedly the dirtiest agency in history!]

The scandal between CN and the judges is exposed the next morning throughout Korea. Details of the agreement signed between the parties involved Park Shinhye, newcomers and also Cha Jooeun! The media started making assumptions that Park Shinhye and Cha Jooeun received their awards because of ‘Judge Jang’. They suspected them of doing something under the table and claimed they had no right to receive any awards.

In an instant, the industry is in an uproar. CN is scolded for being like a brothel, Jooeun and Shinhye are called sl*ts and Jang Geunseuk is called a brothel client. Netizens gathered and made their verbal attacks. The fact that CN and Shinhye are involved isn’t surprising. They’d always had a bad reputation, but, they didn’t expect Jooeun would be like that too. It’s just last night that they were happy for Jooeun for receiving an award.

Because of this, their attacks towards Jooeun are the strongest. They claimed Jooeun is too good at acting and should go be an actress. Seeing these reports, Yonghwa exploded with anger as he sat in his office. He knew the only person that could get close enough to him to obtain this evidence was Shinhye. He couldn’t believe she had ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter