Chapter 88: I won’t be the Only One That’s Miserable

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Possibly because the couple understood each other, Jeonghwan who is staring at the screen immediately stood up, put on his suit jacket, and instructed Taejoo whilst walking. “Help me push back all the meetings I have tonight.”

“Yes, President.” Taejoo smiled. It seemed Jeonghwan had become a lot more impulsive lately. Seeing this person who once had so much self-control, becomes impulsive, it’s hard not to feel a sense of admiration.

Whilst driving his black Rolls Royce, Jeonghwan listened to Jooeun’s acceptance speech as he approached the location of the awards ceremony. The longing he saw in Jooeun’s eyes, he understood completely. This isn’t an extremely important award, but it’s the first award Jooeun received since her comeback. He wanted to be by her side at this moment to acknowledge her hard work.

Atop the stage, Jooeun is dazzling. However, the words she most wanted to say couldn’t be said. She had no way of thanking the most important person in her life; this is her biggest regret!

“Actually, I have a lot I want to say. But all these words can be concluded with one simple sentence: Thank you everyone, I will become even better!”

Below the stage, an eruption of applause echoed through the hall. Everyone felt, out of all the awards presented tonight, this is the award they felt the most deserving; Jooeun had truly showcased her responsibilities of being a model and set a good example. It turned out, this was the true of the awards ceremony.

It’s because of Jooeun!

Finally, the ceremony approached its end. Jooeun, who had received the Special Contribution Award, did not leave early, she remained seated until the very end. During this time, Geunseuk didn’t give up on trying to have his way with Jooeun. Especially when he saw Jooeun receiving her award on stage, her beauty is beyond that of an average model. But Geunseuk knew, the most important thing at hand, is to first go to the hospital. He had to find Shinhye and make sure their relationship wouldn’t be exposed.

The Seoul night sky had never been as bright as it is today; sparkling with superstars. Jooeun exited the TV station and spotted Minjung waiting quietly for her in front of the car. She smiled and quickly ran up to give her a hug.

“Jooeun, congratulations. I’m really happy for you.”

“You have worked hard too, Unnie.” Jooeun thanked her sincerely. After all, Minjung had helped a lot in the process of taking down Shinhye.

“Let’s stop talking. Big Boss has been waiting for you for a long time. I’ll take the trophy home. Big Boss should take you for a bit of a drive.” Minjung released Jooeun from her embrace and gave a cheeky wink.

Jooeun lowered her head slightly and spotted the man sitting inside the car; her heart began to race. With the help of Minjung, Jooeun boarded the car.

First, the couple drove Minjung home, before Jeonghwan sped out onto the streets of Seoul with Jooeun. Her heart is welling up with emotions as she le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter