Chapter 174: Do You Want Me to Come Personally?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The entire backstage froze. The person that arrived was Cha Jooeun.

She was supposed to be on Radio Star but at this moment, she had appeared in front of Ahn Hani. Not only that, behind her followed Kangjun and 4 built foreign bodyguards.

Backstage, everyone’s eyes grew wide as they covered their mouths, waiting for a good show to play out. Jooeun gave off a cold aura. Her eyes were piercing like an eagle’s. She glared down at Hani’s manager with icy anger. The manager was terrified by the look in Jooeun’s eyes. He covered his cheek and tried to say something, but nothing came out.

Kangjun took the opportunity to help Minjung off the ground as he noticed the red handprints across her cheeks.

“Jooeun…”

Minjung was a little choked up. She had been afraid that Jooeun would show up and delay her interview with Radio Star. Why was she here?

“How many slaps did she give you?” Jooeun’s voice was cold and clear. It wasn’t sharp. Instead, it was very low like she was trying to suppress her emotions.

“Two…”

“PAK!”

Without waiting for Minjung to finish talking, Jooeun threw another slap on the manager’s right cheek without hesitation.

“You! How dare you hit me?” Hani’s manager looked at Jooeun in disbelief. He glared at the woman that seemed to be aloof from the world.

Jooeun did not say anything. Now that her right hand had satisfied its anger, she lifted her left hand and hit the manager so hard he fell to the floor. She gave a total of 4 slaps. Jooeun had paid him back double.

“Anything else?” Jooeun turned to ask Minjung.

Seeing Minjung did not respond, Jooeun frowned and looked at the bodyguards. “I’ve said it before, I don’t provoke others, but once someone steps over my bottom line, I will pay them back double. So this man…” Jooeun pointed to Hani’s manager and instructed the bodyguards. “…make him kneel before Minjung unnie. Remember…double!”

Jooeun’s words were like a sentence from a judge. Even though she knew there were lots of people present. Even though she knew this may affect her career as a model. If she couldn’t protect the people beside her, then even if she was to become a supermodel, what was the point? Her eyes were red but contained an undeniable power. Hani’s manager was terrified. Especially when the bodyguards grabbed onto him.

He felt his mind go blank. All the satisfaction he was experiencing just a moment ago had now turned into retribution. In fact, it was double the retribution.

“Cha Jooeun, don’t go too far.” Seeing the scene unfold in front of her, Hani finally stood up.

However, Jooeun approached Hani and laughed as she lowered her head. As she lifted her head again, another slap left her hand. Not only did she hit the manager, she even hit Ahn Hani!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter