Chapter 179: Do You Want Others to Know Who I am?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing Jooeun’s words, the hosts could sense something was not right.

Why would a CEO of an agency want to give a mere assistant a surprise? And what reason did she have to hold on to their family member, resulting in the police being contacted?

It was obvious, they were doing something dirty to control Cha Jooeun. After all, the hosts had been in the industry for a long time and had seen through a lot of things. When Cha Jooeun brought up her example, they could already tell that she was actually telling Yeji to hand over Minjung’s grandfather.

This smart woman had used the gentlest method to force someone to do something they could not refuse.

“Of course, these were all rumors. Now that you’ve clarified it for us, we can focus on the next question. Cha Jooeun, you need to keep up with us. After a relatively serious question, here comes another relaxed one.”

“Every time you say it’s relaxed, it’s not really relaxed.” Jooeun joked.

The hosts chuckled, picked up the question board, and flipped it. It was a photo of Jooeun and Jeonghwan’s Damiani commercial. “Regarding this ‘back-view dream man’, isn’t it about time you give us an answer? All the beautiful girls in the studio have been waiting anxiously.”

Jooeun covered shyly as she helplessly hesitated. “Errr…”

“Did you think you could avoid this question? Quick! Tell us who it is, let us see his face.” the host encouraged cheekily, playing along with Jooeun.

Jooeun’s head hurt a little. She then asked her fans softly. “What should I do? Do you guys really want to know?”

Her fans nodded their heads enthusiastically.

“OK!” Jooeun was finally ready to speak up. However, this one simple word made Kangjun’s heart almost stop. Meanwhile, Jeonghwan’s attention was focused on the conversation.

“I don’t think it is right for me to reveal his name directly. How about this? I’ll give him a phone call right now and we can ask him if he is willing to give us his name. What do you guys think? If he refuses, then you can’t continue to make things difficult for me.” Jooeun smiled as she pulled out her phone and waved it at the audience.

“OK.” the fans replied in sync.

“So you are going to make the phone call live in the studio?” the host had never seen such a direct model. She faced their question head-on and did not try to hide at all.

“Yes. Otherwise, I think I’m going to have dreams about my fans chasing me to death. I’m a little scared!” After speaking, Jooeun searched for the number she prepared earlier and made a phone call in front of everyone.

On the other side of the phone, Jeonghwan was sitting in his car listening to the live broadcast. Seeing Jooeun’s name pop up on the caller ID, he deepened his voice and tried his best to make his voice different from the voice he used when Jooeun called him at DDP.

“Hello?” His voice was extremely deep and mellow, making him sound extra charming and attractive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter