Chapter 257: This Time, We Have a Good Show to Watch

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ve always had faith in you and this time is no different.”

On the way home, Jooeun suddenly thought about Changwook’s son and turned to ask Jeonghwan. “Why does Changwook Oppa have a son? Is he married?”

Jeonghwan wrapped his arm around her and replied calmly. “According to Changwook hyung’s profile, he is not married. As for his son, I’m afraid only he knows the truth. Are you still trying to match him up with Im Yoona?”

Jooeun shook her head. This time, she was simply concerned about him.

Seeing her in a daze, Jeonghwan pinched her neck. “It’s okay, don’t worry too much…”

“Can I be more worried than you?” Jooeun asked. Ever since Jeonghwan became her manager, everything related to her belonged in the grasp of his hands. This included small things like what time she’d bathe and what time she’d sleep. Luckily, Jooeun never found this annoying. When a person as amazing as Jeonghwan is thoughtful towards you, what else could you wish for?

“GK’s celebration dinner is on tomorrow. So tomorrow afternoon, get Minjung to accompany you to get your hair and makeup done.”

“I can go by myself.”

“Make sure you go.” Jeonghwan ordered with a deeper meaning.

Jooeun couldn’t argue against him, so all she could do was nod her head. “As you wish. Who told you to be my manager?”

“Also, you can’t wear the dress that Minjung picked, it’s too casual. Tomorrow morning, I’ll get Taejoo to deliver a dress to you.” Jeonghwan looked at Minjung scornfully. However, Minjung did not feel upset by this comment, because this meant Jeonghwan cared about Jooeun. This was more important than anything.

Because in the end, between Jooeun and Lee Sungkyung, the winner was actually dependent on Jeonghwan.

Whoever this man chose to be the winner – is the winner!

That night, two people gave Yoona a phone call, one after another.

The first was Lee Sungkyung. “I heard you’ve been injured. It’s not serious, is it? Who did you offend?”

“Lee Sungkyung, aren’t you tired of keeping up your act?” Yoona scoffed as she sat up in bed before coughing a couple of times. As soon as her assistant heard her conversation, she immediately brought over a cushion. “Too bad you weren’t extreme enough, I’m still half alive.”

“Since you’ve already figured it out, there’s nothing I can say. Think of this as a small lesson to be learned. Im Yoona, would you believe it if I told you, if I have the ability to leave you with half a life, I can also make you spend it in violence?”

“Of course I believe you can.” Yoona replied in certainty without a trace of fear. “But you are being much too conceited.”

“I can do what I want. Does anyone have the ability to stop me? Let me tell you, if I spread the rumor that SM has given me an offer, even Lee Jeonghwan will be in a panic.”

“How confident are you with what you’ve said?” Yoona burst out laughing.

“You just wait and see. At the upcoming celebra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter