Chapter 201: One Step Away

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seemed she had forgotten it was like a layer of glass between herself and Taejoo. At this time, he lifted his head and noticed Minjung smiling behind him. The obsessive look on her face gave him goosebumps.

Taejoo turned around and asked her. “Why do you keep sneaking looks at me?”

Hearing this question, Minjung’s mind suddenly went blank as her face flushed red. She subconsciously lowered her head.

Taejoo, you idiot! Do you have a negative EQ? Why would you ask me something so awkward and uncomfortable?

Do you really dislike me looking at you?

Minjung’s heart was overtaken by this possibility. However, being able to interact one-on-one like this, was already enough for her. How could she expect anything more?

With this thought, Minjung recovered her composure. But just as she lifted her head to continue looking at Jooeun’s contracts, a handsome face appeared in front of her. She was so shocked, she quickly took a step back. “What… what are you doing?”

“I’m letting you have a better look. What’s the point of just looking at my back?”

Minjung tried to contain her racing heart as she panicked. Especially as she looked into Taejoo’s glowing eyes, she didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know whether he was teasing her on purpose or whether he seriously thought she wanted to have a better look at his face.

Don’t tease me like this! Minjung complained inside. She was so tempted to pounce on him.

Taejoo gazed at Minjung for a moment. After concluding that she had finished looking at him, he stood up. “Sit in front of me. Knowing someone is staring at my back makes my hair stand on end.”

“…”

Doesn’t this idiot know why I was sneaking looks at him? Having negative EQ is indeed an incurable disease.

Minjung was a little angry. She grabbed the contract in front of her and went to sit where Taejoo was originally sitting. She lowered her head and quickly entered into her own world, no longer sneaking looks at Taejoo. Being around someone like him is going to frustrate her to death sooner or later.

Taejoo bit his pen as he looked at Minjung’s back. His mouth naturally curved upwards. Are you the only one allowed to look at me? I also want to look at you.

2 days later.

Jooeun finally completed all of YSL’s work and focused on her shoot for an international magazine. She took on one job after another, at times she had to travel to multiple sets. But after her dazzling performance at London Fashion week, international fashion personalities all started to notice this Asian beauty.

After a long day of work for Jooeun, it was time for Jeonghwan to return to Seoul. That night, as Jooeun returned to the manor, she found Jeonghwan had already packed his luggage and was leaning against the car waiting for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter