Chapter 247: Can We Grab a Shot of Boss?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello everyone! Welcome to this week’s episode of Go Show. I am your host, Uhm Hyun-kyung.”

As the host’s opening speech fell upon the ears of the viewers, at the backstage, Jooeun was feeling a little nervous. Today, she was dressed in a simple black A-line dress. Her soft ink-black hair was tied into a loose ponytail and her makeup was relatively defined, making her appear extra beautiful and lively.

Because of her hip injury, Jeonghwan did not allow her to wear high-heeled shoes and restricted her from making any difficult moves. He also warned her not to remain standing for too long. As a result, Jooeun felt a little helpless. Who was the one that made her collapse last night?

“Let’s welcome the infamous model, Cha Jooeun.”

As soon as she heard the host’s cue, Jooeun prepared herself to walk on stage. At this moment, Jeonghwan stretched out his hand and her hair. “I’ll be watching you from here. I won’t go anywhere. Don’t be nervous.”

Jooeun nodded her head. In reality, if Jeonghwan wasn’t around, she actually wouldn’t be so nervous.

Afterwards, Jooeun entered the broadcast studio and accepted the host’s invite to sit on the sofa.

After a brief greeting to the audience, the host started questioning Jooeun about her injury. “How is your hip? Let’s get this question out of the way first so your fans don’t need to keep worrying about you.”

Jooeun looked at the audience, slightly turned her body, and smiled. “I’m recovering well. Apart from intense activity, I can do other things without any problems.”

The host propped her head on her chin and scanned Jooeun with her eyes. “You’ve maintained your figure really well. Do you have any secrets?”

“Fitness and diet. That is the most scientific method.” Jooeun replied seriously.

“Great, since Cha Jooeun’s body has pretty much recovered, we should get started with today’s interview. Our program is very friendly, we definitely won’t make things difficult for our guests.” the host smiled cheekily at Jooeun. “However, in every segment, we will include 3 relatively heated questions. Cha Jooeun, you better prepare yourself!”

“Before the interview, let’s start off with a question. Let me reveal the question board!” After speaking, the host pulled out a blackboard from beside her seat and revealed the first question.

With the revelation, the mood of the fans turned high.

The host shrugged her shoulders and explained. “This wasn’t a question I prepared, it was selected from a list of fans’ queries. So Cha Jooeun, can we please get your answer. What type of manager do you think is the perfect manager?”

Jooeun was put in a difficult position as an expression of helplessness appeared on her face. She then replied in a serious tone. “Lee Jeonghwan is perfect.”

“Ahhhh…” the fans in the studio erupted in a wave of screams. They expected Jooeun to play around with the question, but who would have thought she’d treat them to a public display of affect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter