Chapter 119: Involuntary

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Kangjun is an ex artist-manager of Sublime. Someone who had supported many famous superstars and was once Yeji’s business partner. 2 years ago, after his relationship with one of his artists was exposed, he had a huge argument with his lover that night. In the end, they got into a car accident. One died and the other was seriously injured. Afterward, Kangjun gave up on everything and returned to his hometown. Of course, Kangjun knew deep down who had exposed his relationship. It’s just that, these two people were once his most trusted friends and family.

“I’m really happy that you finally can return to Sublime.” Yeji exclaimed.

Seo Kangjun was dressed in a black suit and he was refreshingly handsome. Maybe because he had been previously betrayed by his friends, he refused to look at anyone seriously – in fact, his look was uncaring and lazy.

“Yeji, I never said I would come back. Don’t tell me you want me to work with a bunch of people that are worse than pigs and dogs?”

Hearing this, Hyomin and Bohyun’s bodies tightened in nervousness.

“You will come back. Wait for me in my office, I have something to show you.” It seemed Yeji already knew he would say something like this as she directly asked him to leave the room. Hyomin and Bohyun let out a sigh of relief.

Yeji’s eyes lit up before turning to the two people and speaking. “The newcomers look pleasing to the eye, but they still require professional training.”

“Does President Seo want Kangjun to take charge?” Hyomin guessed.

“No. He can’t take in new models at the moment.” Yeji shook her head. She knew what Hyomin was thinking. “I’ll leave the responsibility to the two of you.”

Hyomin and Bohyun were confused. What did Yeji bring Kangjun back for? Yeji, of course, could not reveal the show that was about to play out.

After entering her office, Yeji spotted Kangjun sitting on the sofa. He was shaking his feet atop the coffee table. Yeji’s lips curved slightly into a smile. “Are you impatient?”

“If there’s something you want to say, then go ahead and say it.”

Yeji pulled out Cha Jooeun’s details from her drawers and handed them to Kangjun. “I want you to manage this model.”

“I don’t manage artists – especially not women.”

“Have a look first before you say anything.”

Kangjun grabbed the documents out of Yeji’s hand impatiently. After watching videos of Jooeun on the runway, he was stunned.

“Doesn’t she give off a similar aura?” Yeji asked. “Cha Jooeun is very interesting. Give me an answer after you’ve looked through all of these. By the way, I’ve already signed her. I just haven’t officially announced it to the public. It’s only been a few days, even Hyomin and Bohyun aren’t aware of it. Tomorrow, I’ve organized for Cha Jooeun to make an appearance at a perfume endorsement event. Go tell her for me and take this opportunity to become well acquainted.”

After flipping through the documents briefly, Kangjun put them away and revealed a slightly sinister smile. “No matter how much her aura resemb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter