Chapter 283: Blame Taker

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was filled with joy. She subconsciously ran over to Changwook's study room and started knocking on the door. But it took quite some time before he tiredly opened the bedroom door on the opposite side of the hallway. "I'm over here."

"You said you'd only take one day. You did it!" Yoona was dressed in a loosely-fit white sweater. Her hands were behind her back and her voice slightly trembled.

"Did you come to look for me to tell me this? It was all President Lee's doing." Changwook yawned, skewing his usually handsome face.

"President Lee and Jooeun have gone to France. I saw the news from last night. Even if President Lee initially played an important role, without you here to control the situation, it would not have been such a huge success, right?"

"Basically, yes." Changwook couldn't be bothered to say much. He simply returned to his bed dressed in boxers. "If possible, make breakfast for my son. I didn't sleep all night and so exhausted. When you leave, make sure to lock the door."

Yoona lowered her head and stared at her feet. She eventually opened and asked, "What was the reason this time?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you put so much effort into screwing up Vivien?"

"No reason. It was President Lee's orders." Changwook replied calmly before closing his eyes.

"It doesn't have the tiniest bit to do with me?" Yoona suddenly increased the volume of her voice.

Changwook remained silent for a while, without a word. Just as Yoona was about to give up waiting for a response, Changwook suddenly said, "It's pointless to tell you the truth."

"If you really feel it's pointless, then stop offering me your help. I will be extremely thankful." After speaking, Yoona turned around to leave. However, at this time, Changwook suddenly sat up and questioned her.

"You've already wasted over a decade of your life to a jerk. Do you want to be ridiculed by everyone for becoming a stepmother? Is that what you want? Do you want to be treated as a laughing stock?"

"I thought you were disgusted by my past." Yoona suddenly laughed after hearing Changwook's questions. However, her voice concealed a sense of bitterness. "I thought you were afraid that others would say you picked up a pair of broken shoes."

Changwook had actually become completely awake after all the questioning. He felt it was time to lay everything on the table. So he put on a robe, pulled Yoona back into the room, and closed the door. "Let's talk."

Changwook led Yoona to his bed and sat her down on the edge before saying to her in a serious tone. "You saw it. I already have a son."

"So what? I've had an abortion three times."

Changwook felt his blood rush to his head. Yoona had already been so straightforward. It was obvious she didn't mind that he had a son at all. If he was to continue to hide, would that mean he was less courageous than a woman?

"Hangyul is actually the son of my younger brother. I indeed had a girlfriend, but she passed away."

"My brother Hyunwoo made a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter