Chapter 215: Did You Think He Would Understand Your Hinting?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was the first time Jooeun took part in a press conference held by GK. In an instant, she finally understood how Jeonghwan managed to rule over the entertainment industry and not have his status shaken at all. Changwook’s management was enough to explain everything. Their professional PR capabilities and powerful approach were something that apart from GK, no other agency could possibly do.

After the contract signing ceremony was over, Changwook looked at Jooeun and smiled. He was reassuring her not to worry. From now on, GK would support her from all sides. Jooeun returned his smile. She was overflowing with words and expressions of gratitude.

As for Minjung and Taejoo who were standing below the stage, they were extremely moved. Especially Minjung, who pinched Taejoo’s arm excitedly every time something gratifying happened. It was not until the ceremony was over that Taejoo finally lifted his arm to show Minjung. “If you continue to pinch me, this arm won’t be able to function anymore!”

“Boss’ agency is almighty, amazing, and professional.”

Taejoo realized there was no way of stopping Minjung, so he allowed her to continue pinching him. He looked at her undoubtedly.

Of course, look whose agency this is! Did you think those dirty-handed companies out there could compare?

“Seeing this, I finally don’t have to worry about Jooeun’s future.”

Taejoo watched as Minjung laughed and cried at the same time. He couldn’t get himself to understand the workings of the female mind. When happy, they cry. When sad, they also cry.

“I can finally relax.”

“So? What do you plan to do now?”

“What else can I do? I’m already so old. Of course, I need to find someone to marry.” Minjung blurted. But when she remembered she was talking to Taejoo, she suddenly froze. She was so excited, she forgot to watch what she was saying.

Taejoo was silent. He simply placed his gaze upon Jooeun, who was standing on the stage. However, his eyelashes slightly twitched. Minjung snuck a glance at Taejoo. She couldn’t quite understand what he was thinking. The smile on her face suddenly turned stale. She wondered whether she should continue to hint at him. Taejoo probably doesn’t like older women, right? With this thought, Minjung’s smile started to look a little forced.

A little while later, the contract signing ceremony officially came to an end. As Chaeyeon was leaving GK, Changwook suddenly approached her and smiled. “After you are fully recovered, if you are interested in joining GK, give me a call.”

“What can I do in GK?”

“GK’s Marketing Department welcomes you.” Changwook gave a refined smile. “You honestly have great potential.”

Chaeyeon glanced at Jooeun, then turned back to Changwook and nodded solemnly. “Since Jooeun unnie is there, then I am definitely willing to join. I just hope you aren’t giving me any false promises.”

“I’m curious. Why do you enjoy following Cha Jooeun?”

“Because I also want to face life head-on. Jooeun unnie once ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter