Chapter 271: Meeting the Elders

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Compared to Jeonghwan’s mysteriousness, Park Bogum accepted interviews more often. Whenever reporters came across him on the street, if he or his female companion was in a good mood, he would act all generous and answer their questions.

For example, at present, he was returning to South Korea with his twin models. As soon as they unloaded the plane, they ran into the waiting reporters. In this cold weather, he was only wearing a thin white polo and shorts, and a set of aviator sunglasses. The smile on his face was typical of a young and rich professional.

(Park Bogum and YG’s twin model)

“President Park! President Park! You’ve received so much attention as soon as you returned to Seoul and have ruled over the news headlines alongside President Lee. What are your thoughts towards this?”

“Do you mind being compared? In what way do you think you are different from President Lee?”

Park Bogum stopped in his track, lowered his sunglasses slightly, and peered at everyone. He then laughed. “My thoughts? Honored? As for our differences, I guess we have different ual preferences.” He chuckled before wrapping his arm around the twin models and walking away. From this moment onwards, rumors started spreading about the 32-year-old entertainment big boss; the CEO of GK, Lee Jeonghwan. Everyone started saying he had an interest in men.

From the time Jeonghwan took over GK, he had always been mysterious and kept a low profile. He had never had any scandals. He’d never had any rumors with women, let alone men.

On the other hand, the 27-year-old Park Bogum had a girlfriend count that was almost equivalent to the number of artists in SM. So the Lee Jeonghwan that still had not had a single girlfriend, appeared extremely weird to the outside world. Even if he had Jooeun, after what Park Bogum said, everyone would assume he was only using her to cover up his secret.

All of a sudden, the rumor of Lee Jeonghwan being gay started spreading like wildfire. As they were afraid of stirring up trouble with GK, they could only gossip in secret.

“Hey, have you guys heard that the CEO of GK is, you know…? I can’t believe it.”

“He must be hidden deep inside the closet. Think about it, he’s never acted like a typical man and never exposed his body to the public. I’ve heard that gay men are extremely mindful of people’s judgment so they act even more normal than a normal person.”

“What would happen to Cha Jooeun then?”

“I guess the ‘couple fans’ will need to die a little inside.”

“I feel this Park Bogum has quite a filthy mouth. Just because he lives a showy life, does that mean others need to be like him to be considered normal? Can’t there be low-profile people in the entertainment industry? Who knows, maybe President Lee is already married without us knowing.”

“If he’s married, why is he acting ambiguous with Cha Jooeun?”

Most of the main media sources were too afraid to report on the scandal. Only a few aggressive netizens were brave enough to talk recklessly.

“Jooeun, this Park Bogum has quite a filthy mouth! How dare he insult the Boss when his scrawny body does not compare!” Minjung yelled in frustration after seeing the news. “It’s clear to see, the agency is a direct representation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter