Chapter 29: CN Entertainment, leave the Entertainment Industry

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What kind of rubbish agency is CN, to actually force Cha Jooeun to appear at such an event? The boss must be en stupid!"

"I know right! If CN can't plan for their artists, then let us do it. Even primary school kids could do a better job than them!"

"Jooeun, Jooeun, what are you endorsing next? What should I buy? Who will give me money?"

"Jooeun, leave CN already, you deserve better."

"Jooeun, we are about to cry from how cool you are..."

Seeing the internet's one-sided comments, Shinhye furiously threw the television remote to one side. She had never expected Jooeun would use this kind of method to get on the public's good side, revolt against the agency's mistreatment as well as clarify she didn't want to be involved with an unreliable product. She was beginning to hate this uncontrollable Jooeun more and more.

Most important of all, Jooeun actually announced she would be making a comeback? An outdated model actually announced her comeback in such a high-profile way?

Shinhye laughed uncontrollably. As long as Jooeun was still at CN, she was not going to let it happen. She could lose what she owned, but other people should not dream of gaining it.

At this moment, Yonghwa who was still recovering from being shocked, opened the door and entered the office. Upon seeing Shinhye sitting on the office chair, he threw off his suit jacket, placed his hands on his hips and walked over to stand by the floor-to-ceiling window. His disappointment in Jooeun had reached its limit.

"Yonghwa, why aren't you working on a public statement to clarify the situation? Jooeun has already thrown all the blame on us. How dare she say that she's thankful the agency organized for her to attend an event she didn't know about?"

Jooeun indeed did not know and she was indeed treated with disrespect, however, Shinhye didn't consider these points. All she cared about, was seizing opportunities to step on Jooeun whenever she could – there was no way she would hold back.

"Yonghwa, release a public statement! Tell everyone, for the sake of making money, Jooeun organized this collaboration and it has nothing to do with the agency."

Yonghwa was angrier than ever. Because of Jooeun, the agency's reputation had been blackened like ash. So, he immediately gathered his PR team together to write out an emotional public statement. The statement reiterated that the event was not something forced by the agency – it was all something Jooeun wanted to do herself. They were obviously hinting that Jooeun had lied. It also mentioned, the company would be applying the maximum penalty on Jooeun. After all, Jooeun had defamed the company and messed up the event. They ridiculed her for losing her fame yet always using the company to cover for her and that, in reality, most of the time it was all things she did on her own. With this kind of statement, everyone could tell, CN Entertainment was going to freeze Jooeun. It also suggested their relationship with Jooeun had gone separate ways. Not only this, Yonghwa also arranged for some of his staff to step out and accept interviews.

"Oh, you guys are talking about Cha Jooeun? There's not much I can say about her, I can just say nothing is as it appears – she's extremely two-faced!"

"To be honest, I think the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter