Chapter 169: Forced

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was the first time one of the company’s artists dared to hang up on Yeji.

Yeji endured her anger and held back her temper as she phoned Kangjun. After looking through Jooeun’s schedule, Kangjun replied. “Since you gave all of Jooeun’s previous jobs to Ahn Hani and Shin Suhyun, Jooeun ended up accepting other ones. Her schedule is already full. I’m sorry, but it is not our problem.”

Of course, it wasn’t Jooeun and Kangjun’s problem. Yeji only had herself to blame.

She had never imagined Jooeun would become so popular because of Damiani’s highlights. And she definitely did not expect, her clients would insist on using Jooeun. Losing a bit of compensation wasn’t a huge deal. But as the CEO of Sublime with ultimate authority and power, how could she let a model mess around with her?

Yeji hung up the phone. If Jooeun was in front of her right now, she would pounce on her and tear her to shreds.

After a moment of quiet thought, Yeji called Bohyun into her office. She placed one hand to her forehead as she spoke in a tired manner. “That Jang Minjung, who else does she have at home?”

“Her parents passed away early. She only has a grandfather.”

“Then what are you waiting for? There are only 2 days left until Jooeun goes on Radio Star. Immediately send someone to pick up Jang Minjung’s grandfather. Make sure to be discreet.” Yeji dropped her arms to her sides and walked over to the window. She looked out into the distance.

“Yeji.” Bohyun looked at Yeji with a deep expression. He had never seen her do something so disgusting out in the open.

“I want Jooeun to fall into my trap. I want her to know that I am the one in charge!”

Now that things had gotten to this stage, it was no longer a simple internal fight. As Yeji and Jooeun’s relationship deteriorated, there was bound to be a bloody battle. Neither party wanted to bow down to the other.

Bohyun looked at Yeji’s confident expression before nodding his head. “I understand. I’ll handle this matter well.”

“We need to use extreme methods to deal with extreme people.”

In reality, Jooeun had always been passively revolting against Yeji. She didn’t want to end up being stepped over by her. After all, in Yeji’s eyes, her models either had to be like Ahn Hani with a bit of overconfidence and easy to control or like Shin Suhyun who could differentiate from right and wrong but had to follow the crowd. Jooeun wasn’t willing to do any of that, she just wanted to be herself.

After confirming Radio Star’s appearance time, Jooeun went to a few magazines that were arranged by Kangjun for some interviews. In the evening, Jooeun suddenly received a message from Jeonghwan. “Come to W Hotel tonight, I have booked a candlelit dinner.”

Jooeun glanced at the date on her phone before smiling. “What is it? It’s not like today is our wedding anniversary…”

“I want to show you the best view in Seoul.”

Jooeun put away her phone and turned to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter