Chapter 199: Be Careful, I Might Not Want You Anymore

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the peaceful private hospital, Yeji awoke to the sharp smell of disinfectant. After opening her eyes, she stared blankly at the ceiling.

Bohyun guarded by her bedside. Upon seeing her wake up, he quickly asked, “Are you better? Do you still feel dizzy?”

“How is Sublime?” Yeji asked with a raspy voice.

Bohyun thought for a moment before answering her honestly. “It’s been severely affected. Even the police have been alerted, but I’ve already told the legal team to cooperate with them. As for murder and kidnapping, the police can’t find any evidence, so it shouldn’t be an issue. However, a lot of our collaborations have been canceled, including advertisements and endorsements. Apart from Cha Jooeun, even Shin Suhyun has received a cold reception.”

After hearing Bohyun’s words, Yeji flipped over and turned her back to him as she closed her eyes and burst into tears. “Sublime is destroyed, it’s been destroyed in my hands.”

Bohyun didn’t know how to comfort Yeji. All he could do was sit quietly by her side as she cried.

After a fair bit of time passed, Bohyun finally asked. “Right now, there are reporters everywhere. The doctors asked if you are feeling better and whether you would like to go home and get some rest.”

“Right now, is there any difference where I go?” Yeji asked back.

Bohyun couldn’t stand Yeji’s defeated attitude, so he stood up and grabbed onto her shirt. “All these years, you’ve been through so much. Can’t you handle a little setback? Sublime Artist Agency hasn’t closed down yet, there are still plenty of people waiting for you to solve issues with their resources. Is there any use for you to hide like this? Don’t forget, Cha Jooeun’s contract is still with Sublime. Her popularity is still Sublime’s glory.”

“That’s right.” Yeji suddenly sneered as she pulled away from Bohyun’s grip and sat up. “Jooeun is still under our control. She shouldn’t consider going anywhere. I will tie her down with this contract.”

Seeing Yeji recover her fighting spirit, Bohyun slowly felt relief. He grabbed his phone and stepped out of the hospital room to return a call to his assistant. “What’s wrong?”

“Director, a young girl has shown up at the agency and insists on seeing Cha Jooeun. She’s endlessly screaming that life is on the line. It appears she is not merely a fan.”

Because Jooeun belonged to Sublime, the young girl went directly to them. However, she had no idea, this would cause Jooeun’s destruction.

“Did you ask her what’s wrong?”

“She doesn’t want to tell us.” his assistant replied. “But from the looks of it, it is really urgent. She refuses to leave the lobby.”

“Let me handle it when I get back.” Bohyun hung up the phone before returning to the room. Yeji had already changed her clothes.

“I will be going back to the agency.”

Bohyun nodded as he grabbed her belongings before returning to Sublime under the pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter