Chapter 256: I Simply Hope That Cha Jooeun’s Marriage is worth it

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“However, I accept the challenge!”

Within GK, Sungkyung couldn’t play any tricks. But it didn’t mean she couldn’t do anything in private.

Since Jeonghwan had returned Soomin to her side, she could send her out to do her dirty deeds. If they were to be caught, she’d deny it to the end.

Apart from showing Yoona she had picked the wrong side, Sungkyung made a move on her because she wanted her to know Jooeun had no status in GK. No matter what dirty underhanded schemes Jooeun used to make Jeonghwan her manager, it was impossible for her to surpass her status!

“The President already knows about this incident.” Taejoo explained. “Madam, President won’t let this slide!”

Jeonghwan had always detested those that schemed behind people’s backs. Not to mention, the incident this time had happened right under his nose. It didn’t matter that the person involved was Lee Sungkyung, even if it was someone else, he still would not let them off.

“How’s Yoona unnie?”

“The media are currently defaming her and Changwook. In order not to let the media make up stories about domestic violence, she is currently hiding out at home. Her manager is taking care of her.” Taejoo explained.

“Has she seen a doctor?”

“Not sure.”

Jooeun hung up the phone and gave her husband a phone call. “Hwan…”

Jeonghwan held his phone to his ear. Jooeun’s voice sounded anxious with a trace of anger. So he responded. “I am already dealing with it. As for Yoona, Changwook has already organized for a doctor to see her, don’t worry.”

“I trust you. However, I really want to go see her!” Jooeun gradually calmed down.

“Wait for me to finish some stuff off. I’ll go with you.” Jeonghwan said gently. “Later tonight, I’ll come home and pick you up.”

“Okay. I’ll wait for you.”

After Jooeun hung up, Jeonghwan put down his phone. A bone-chilling glare lit up his eyes as he slammed his hands on the table in front of him. He then looked up to face Changwook and instructed, “Give her an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”

As soon as Changwook heard this, he was shocked. But he couldn’t deny that this was Lee Jeonghwan – the true Lee Jeonghwan. The Lee Jeonghwan with an undeniable ruthlessness. Only in front of Jooeun did he soften himself. So when it came to Lee Sungkyung, he wasn’t going to go easy on her. Even if she was a woman!

“However, don’t make a move until after Hai Rui’s celebration dinner.”

Changwook roughly planned out his moves in his mind before nodding his head and leaving Jeonghwan’s office.

7 PM.

Jeonghwan returned home right on time. Seeing Jooeun lazing on the sofa with an unhappy expression, he stretched out his hand and gently her hair. She lifted her head to look at Jeonghwan and gave a relieved smile. Because with him around, she was sure everything would be okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter