Chapter 167: Retaliate Against Seo Yeji

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Damiani’s commercial went viral. Not only because of the highlights but also because of the posters that were popping up in shopping centers everywhere. Apart from attracting a huge number of engaged couples to purchase wedding rings, fans flocked to Damiani’s counters in groups to inquire about the ‘back-view dream man’.

Who was this man and what was his identity? Even one word would be enough to satiate their curiosity. The counter staff didn’t know whether to laugh or cry as they explained it was also their first time seeing the back of this man. Even internal corporate staff had no idea who he was. According to rumors, during the commercial shoot, the set had been completely cleared. Apart from the director and a few important people, no one knew of the man’s identity.

Meanwhile, Jooeun’s unobtrusive aura emanated in all directions. Her unique aura could be especially seen during the commercial. Her every expression, every positioning, and every pose were lively and vivid. She completely encompassed the happiness of a woman, winning the support of everyone. Like this, it seemed from the moment she announced her comeback, every path she chose and every step she took showed her undeniable professionalism as well as how amazing she was. This showed she did not get overshadowed by the ‘back-view dream man’. In fact, she and the man beside her complemented each other well, like a painting, so beautiful, one couldn’t take their eyes off of it.

Because of this, Kangjun received a lot of invites. Jooeun was a force not to be reckoned with, moving forward with ferocious momentum. Online, the profile of the mysterious man began to shrink in range. However, one thing was certain. No matter who this man was, his identity could not be simple.

Seeing there was no way to stop Jooeun’s momentum, Yeji sat in her office and contemplated for an entire hour before giving Kangjun a phone call.

Kangjun was in the middle of confirming some interviews for Jooeun. After receiving a phone call from Yeji, he immediately drove over to Sublime. Their eyes met. They were no longer the old friends they once were as they looked at each other like strangers.

“What do you want?”

“What else could it be? You are currently Jooeun’s manager. It must be easy for you to destroy her.” Yeji straightforwardly revealed her motive. “You don’t need to consider other things. This is an order from your superior.”

Kangjun placed one hand in his pocket and leaned over to look at Yeji. “You’re almost so disgusting I can’t recognize you. If you are capable, you should announce your intention to ban Jooeun. But at a time like this, can you do it? What can you do to Jooeun?”

Yeji endured her fluctuating heartbeat and looked away angrily. “Fine. Even if you don’t stand on my side, tell me who the man in Jooeun’s commercial was.”

Kangjun stood up straight as he had completely seen through Yeji. He revealed a mocking smile. “I have nothing to say.”

“Kangjun, do you want to end up like Jiwon? Or do you want to follow in the footsteps of Hyomin?” Yeji asked angrily through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter