Chapter 147: I Never Beg Others

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind howled as it blew past the rustling leaves, carrying flakes of snow. As the wind hit one’s face, it left a bone-piercing coldness. The photographer was holding onto his mug as his assistant and other members of the staff were huddling up to hot water bottles. It seemed, everyone was there to watch a show. After all, every time a photographer taught a model a lesson, they would be guaranteed a good show.

Before her shoot, Jooeun lowered her head and whispered something into Kangjun’s ear. Afterward, with Minjung’s assistance, she made her way to her designated position Minjung looked down at the ice below their feet, the expression on her face changed. “The ice on this lake isn’t thick enough. If we stay on here too long, it will eventually crack!”

After hearing Minjung’s yelling, the photographer roared back. “I’ve said it before. If you want to shoot then shoot, if not, then leave.”

“You…” Minjung pointed at the photographer. The fire in her chest was about to come pouring out.

“Let it go.” Jooeun remained composed as she convinced Minjung to calm down. However, no one noticed the dark aura that flashed across her eyes.

“But you are in danger…”

“I know what I’m doing.”

Seeing Jooeun come to a compromise, the corners of the photographer’s lips curved up in ridicule. At least she knows her place and knows she can’t offend the photographer. After walking around and acting like a supermodel, he wanted her to realize that in fact, she was nothing!

“Okay Jooeun-ssi, get ready. We will film a long shot first!”

Kangjun gripped his phone in one hand as he glared at the photographer. Here he was, standing comfortably on land taking photos, while Jooeun was standing barefooted on the frozen lake. What photographer does this?

Kangjun began to tremble in anger as he forced a smile on his face. He slowly found himself striding up to the photographer and exclaiming, “We aren’t shooting anymore…”

“Manager Seo, do you know what you’re saying?” the photographer immediately turned his head and questioned Kangjun. “You need to be clear. If Cha Jooeun is to leave now, does she still want to keep her professional reputation? She’s only standing on the ice, I haven’t even asked her to jump yet!”

“You’re planning to make her jump?” Minjung screamed in a high-pitch voice containing a sense of disbelief.

“What? Isn’t jumping a common photography pose?” The photographer put down his camera and gave them a presumptuous smile.

“The ice is about to crack!”

“Doesn’t that mean it hasn’t cracked yet?”

Hearing this, Jooeun suddenly lifted her feet and said to Minjung. “Unnie, get my clothes and shoes.”

Minjung immediately responded as she went into the change room to get Jooeun’s clothes. However, someone had soaked her clothes and it was now frozen in ice.

Before her clothes arrived, Jooeun had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter