Chapter 127: I Can Put My Life on the Line

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghwan gently Jooeun's hair and drew her into his embrace affectionately. After hearing her words, he was tempted to retrieve all the best things in the world – even his heart – and place it into the palm of her hands.

"Although we are going to the US, the Oriental Trend is still extremely popular. If you stay by my side like this, you will attract a lot of attention."

"So what do you suggest?" a disappointed look crossed Jooeun's face.

"I don't mind having a female interpreter by my side." Jeonghwan chuckled. His voice was deep and y. "I guess allowing you to experience Hollywood in advance isn't a bad thing. Negotiating on the foreign stage isn't easy."

"Aren't you afraid I will come in contact with issues that are confidential to GK?" Jooeun asked after relaxing a little.

"I already belong to you, so GK is no different." Jeonghwan replied. "If you want to be the breadwinner, I am happy to retreat to behind the scenes, hand everything over to you and stay at home to prepare meals and wash laundry."

"You are dreaming President Lee. Work hard to make money! Don't even think about slacking off."

Jeonghwan laughed. He suddenly felt, the boring trip he was supposed to take, had suddenly become so much more exciting with Jooeun around. Jooeun was an ambitious person, but it never affected her life at home; she was clear about her identity.

Seoul's entertainment gossip was still centered on Jennie's incident. With Diptyque's slap to the face and her assistant's revelation, Jennie could no longer withstand all the public scolding. So she filmed an apology.

A 16-year-old child who appeared in front of the camera is a mess. She bawled her eyes out begging the public for forgiveness. She even paid online commenters to help her wipe her slate clean. It appeared, she really wanted to redeem herself.

Yeji spoke to Kangjun in private. She wanted to know his plans for the aftermath and his thoughts on Jooeun.

Kangjun had his laptop in his lap, he looked much tidier than when he first returned to the country. He finally looked like a top manager again.

"I can't let Jennie Kim off so easily." Kangjun looked down at his laptop as he spoke – "...or else in the future, we might come across 'Big-Jooeun', 'Mid- Jooeun', 'Little Jooeun', it will be never-ending."

"So what you're saying is, you're planning to be Jooeun's manager?" Yeji exclaimed excitedly.

Kangjun lifted his head as he twirled the pen in his hand. "As long as she's willing. I admit, in the beginning, I did look at her arrogantly. But I can't deny, she is indeed interesting."

"I trust in your abilities." Yeji nodded. "However, Jooeun is like a wild horse, she isn't easy to tame. In a way, she is similar to you. That's why I feel you guys match each other well."

"I will speak to her."

"Oh yeah. The position of Artists Director, when will you take it back?" Yeji asked as she raised an eyebrow. Out of Park Hyomin, Ahn Bohyun, and Seo Kangjun, she felt in the end, she still trusted Kangjun the most. Especi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter