CHAPTER 11: Cure Hatred

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*photo above - Nine One Hannam Residence at Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea

 

After Yonghwa’s PR news was posted up, he paid out a few influential social accounts to help them clean their reputation. In the next three days he used every method he could to clean up Shinhye’s professionalism and image again, his intention was to continue throwing the blame on Jooeun. After all, gossip like this usually only lasted a few days before the public became bored. Once new news gets released, this little scandal would just disappear into the depths of everyone’s memories. It wouldn’t be long before Shinhye would be able to return to work. Their plan was to help Shinhye win the Top Ten Model Awards and then announce she would be going overseas to study. At that time, she could sneakily give birth to their child. The only reason Yonghwa was willing to accept the child was because Shinhye was his first love and she had stayed by his side patiently for many years. On top of everything, Shinhye currently had a promising future, so he wasn’t going to give up on this money tree.

Jooeun’s manager had an expression of irony as she looked at the PR news Jung Yonghwa had released. She sneaked over to Jooeun’s home and let herself in since she had the keys, but to her surprise, Jooeun wasn’t home. So, out of uncertainty, she decided to give Jooeun a call.

“Jooeun-ah, why aren’t you home?”

Jooeun was in the middle of filling up a bathtub for Jeonghwan. She let out a chuckle. “I haven’t had the chance to tell you. I moved houses.”

“Where did you move to? Is it safe? Does Yonghwa know?” Jooeun turned around and looked at Jeonghwan who had just entered the bathroom. Just as she was about to explain, she was interrupted by Jeonghwan, who didn’t realize she was on the phone.

“Stuff like this, you should have left it to the maid.”

On the other side of the line, Minjung listened attentively. She heard the voice of a man and immediately asked in a high pitch voice.

“Cha Jooeun, who are you with? In order to upset Yonghwa, have you used extreme measures? I knew it, who would give a helping hand to a retreated model during this time of chaos. You! You’re really frustrating me! Is someone supporting you?”

“Where are you? I’ll come get you! You don’t need to stoop so low.”

“Where are you? I want to see you right now, or else I’ll die!”

Jooeun didn’t know what to do. She looked over at Jeonghwan as she covered the mouthpiece on her phone and asked for his opinion.

“My manager seems to have a misunderstanding regarding my moving houses. So I need to pop out for a little to explain to her.”

“Do you trust her?” In actual fact, Jeonghwan had already investigated Jang Minjung in private. She was passionate and professional even though she was often simple-minded and far from being a top manager but she was loyal to Jooeun and was a helpful person to have around.

“Uh huh.”

“Then let me immediately go pick her up.”

Jooeun thought about it carefully. She understood what Jeonghwan meant and trusted his judgment. She was no longer the Jooeun from the past that would allow others to play games right before her eyes. So, she told Minjung she would be sending someone over to pick her up from her old house. Minjung sighed, giving off a sense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter