Chapter 175: When Facing GK, She Still Needed to Kneel!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No need. This is just a small matter, it’s not worthy of your appearance.”

How did Hani qualify to see Lee Jeonghwan? Taejoo was enough!

Jeonghwan was silent for a moment without hanging up the phone. He then used the intercom to call Taejoo. “Dongdaemun Design Plaza. Hurry over and help Jooeun. Give her everything she needs.”

Jooeun had her phone on the loudspeaker. So Jeonghwan’s words resonated to every corner of the waiting room. Everyone’s expressions turned complicated, especially the pale-faced Hani whose legs were still trembling.

“Does this person have the power to suppress you for half a lifetime?” Jooeun asked coldly as she put away her phone.

Hani did not respond. She felt lifeless as all the energy seeped out of her body. She held onto the edge of the table to prevent herself from falling.

She had never imagined Cha Jooeun would be acquainted with Lee Jeonghwan. Who would have thought she’d have such a strong backing!? She even had the ability to make Lee Jeonghwan offer assistance, personally.

With Kangjun’s explanation, the brand representative found out the entire story of what was happening backstage. He naturally had his own worries and considerations, so the most logical thing for him to do was to replace Ahn Hani. However, even though he already had a decision, he decided to wait for Taejoo to arrive first and see what he thought.

As a result, during the half-hour of waiting for Taejoo’s arrival, Hani and her assistant experienced the worst torment in their entire life. Every second and every minute was like waiting for a life sentence. Hani wanted to find an opportunity to sneak away, but they were completely surrounded by people. She also wanted to contact Yeji. However, her opponent had thrown GK in her face. Even if she was to contact 10 Yejis, she still wouldn’t be able to change a thing.

So Hani looked down at her feet for a short moment before grabbing Jooeun’s arm and asking under her breath. “What must I do for you to let me go? Cha Jooeun, for the sake of us being from the same company, could you let me go this once? I promise not to go against you again.”

Jooeun looked at Hani’s grip on her arm and shook it off. “It’s too late…”

“Can’t you give others a chance to change? I really can’t lose my modeling career.”

“From the moment that you humiliated Minjung unnie, you already gave up your chance to even be a human. How dare you dream of being a model?” Jooeun took a step back as she spoke in a cold and ridiculing tone. “Ahn Hani-ssi, doesn’t an assistant have dignity? You also climbed your way up from the bottom. Are you worthy of having someone kneel before you? Since you accepted her kneel – then you need to pay the price for this to kneel.”

Of course, the other reason why Jooeun refused to negotiate was because of Yeji. Since Yeji had stepped so ruthlessly over her bottom line – if she was to continue to endure – would she still be Cha Jooeun?

After hearing her words, Hani’s hands b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter