Chapter 277: President Park is an Experienced Swindler

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the Park father and son duo left, Jeonghwan turned around and looked at Jooeun. With a doting and helpless voice, he asked, “You agreed so quickly. Aren’t you afraid of losing?”

“I know how to play Texas Hold’em Poker.” Jooeun replied. “With me here, you don’t need to make a move.”

“But playing around is this spoilt rich kid’s strength. Are you sure you can win?”

“You won’t allow me to lose.” Jooeun lowered her head and took a deep breath. “Don’t ask me why I know how to play poker, it’s all in the past. Tonight, I simply want to put up a fight for you. Can you let me do that?” Jooeun asked as she grabbed onto his sleeve.

Jeonghwan tilted his head, looked at her delicate right hand, and laughed. “Do I have the ability to refuse?”

“But what if I lose?”

“Then I will take it on for you and lose on your behalf.”

Jooeun couldn’t help but laugh. “Trust me, just this once.”

Jeonghwan had never doubted Jooeun. He knew she had never been the type of woman to hide behind a man. Plus, he remembered how she had previously said that they only knew about each other’s habits but had no idea about each other’s hobbies.

He could accurately point out Jooeun’s shoe size, body measurements, favorite food and favorite color, but when it came to everything else, he was looking forward to learning about them.

In the end, Jeonghwan replied. “I can only trust you because my Texas Hold’em Poker skills aren’t great.”

“Liar.”

Jeonghwan’s lips slightly curved upwards with a charming smile before he led Jooeun into the entertainment hall.

Bogum was already getting prepared at the poker table. After all, this was one of his strengths. How could he not be excited? It was correct to say that he intended on ‘bullying’ Jeonghwan because he thought he was the king of the poker table. Just because he couldn’t beat Jeonghwan in a fight, did that mean he couldn’t beat him in playing?

A moment later, Jooeun went to sit down on a chair in front of the table. However, Jeonghwan stopped her and pulled her back up. Jooeun looked at him questioningly before he sat down on the chair first and placed her upon his lap.

This posture. Although they often sat like this at home, at a place like this, Jooeun felt a little awkward.

Jeonghwan wrapped his arms around Jooeun and reminded, “It’s time to start.”

“Need you be so clingy even when playing a game of cards? Are you afraid that you won’t be able to hug her anymore if you lose? Let me warn you in advance – we are only playing one round.” Bogum sneered before telling the dealer to get started.

Those familiar with Texas Hold’em Poker, would know that each player gets dealt two cards face-down before five community cards are dealt face up over three stages. In the end, the person with the best combination of five, combining both the cards in their hands and three cards from the community cards, wins. A straight flush was obviously the best combination, followed by four-of-a-kind and then a normal flush.

Of course, Bogum had come across women on the poker table before. But he had never seen a woman win. This little model was being much too brave.

A moment later, the dealer st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter