Chapter 214: Face Slap

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I…” the reporter stuttered one word. Her face was terrifyingly red.

“I know of the current state in the entertainment industry. The cost to create a rumor isn’t very high and that’s why it’s become a habit for you guys to create your own rumors. But this tactic doesn’t work for every artist. As long as an artist of GK is involved, we will do whatever we can to fight against you. As long as GK is still in the entertainment industry, as long as we are still number one in your hearts, we vow to fight against any indecency in the industry until the end.”

“Today, regarding the incident between Cha Jooeun and Jung Chaeyeon, GK will like to formally make the following statement: Firstly, Cha Jooeun has no obligation to take on the responsibility of helping Jung Chaeyeon. So by helping Jung Chaeyeon find a suitable kidney, she has already morally withheld her bottom line.”

“Secondly, during this critical period of Jung Chaeyeon’s illness, Cha Jooeun did not receive any calls of help nor did she arrange for a middleman to relay messages. Cha Jooeun only found out about the incident after everything had happened. Any discussions about Cha Jooeun abusing Jung Chaeyeon are rumors, and anyone that continues to spread these rumors will be investigated by GK!”

“Thirdly, the Jung Chaeyeon incident has caused immense damage to Cha Jooeun’s reputation. Since we have evidence in our hands as to the instigator of this incident, GK will be sending out a legal notice. Actions like this will be punished according to the law.”

“Last of all, GK has already given a serious warning to multiple media companies and publications. We hope that members of the media bear in mind their responsibilities, maintain their bottom line, and stop blindly following the crowd. Let’s all work together to create a happy environment in the entertainment industry. All I have said is a representation of the entire GK Entertainment.”

Changwook’s words were clear and precise and his warning was powerful, making all the media present startled and scared. They originally thought GK was joking, but they presented them with their most serious weapon: the law!

The reporters looked at each other. Actually, they had always known deep down they were being used. But what could they do? It wasn’t easy to be a reporter. No one cared about finding the truth, they were simply focused on whether the incident had any explosive points that would excite the audience. They were all fighting to be the first in line to reveal something new and couldn’t possibly turn back. So when the truth was revealed, they all looked at Cha Jooeun with guilt.

What did Jooeun do wrong? She was targeted, framed, slandered, and almost destroyed.

“Sorry Cha Jooeun-ssi, we had no choice.”

“I am extremely sorry. Regarding this incident, we made too big of a mistake.”

“Luckily GK came to bring order to the chaos.”

“From now on, we will remember that we are rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter