Chapter 133: Husband and Wife

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening. Rush hour.

Harper's staff gradually emptied out onto the streets. At this time, an unexpected figure appeared at the building. He was directly escorted into the editor's office by her secretary; no appointment necessary.

"I didn't expect Assistant Park to make an appearance here, sorry for not coming down to greet you." Editor Choi stood up and smiled politely as she stuck out her hand. She was ecstatic to see Park Taejoo. Could it be possible that GK wanted to collaborate?

Taejoo was used to being treated this way. He slightly squinted his charming eyes and got straight to the point. "President Lee wants to know who will appear on the front cover of your November issue."

Editor Choi was surprised as her smile stiffened. The person sitting opposite her was Park Taejoo, every word he said could well be a direct representation of Lee Jeonghwan. If she managed to collaborate with them, her sales would skyrocket! However, she had been friends with Hyomin for many years and they had already signed a contract.

"Regarding this..."

"Is it Sublime's model, Im Nayoung?" Taejoo asked directly.

The editor stared at Taejoo in shock. She didn't understand how he found out about something that was meant to be confidential.

"I'm also aware that Cha Jooeun, who's been very popular recently, came for an audition as well. How come you didn't consider her?"

After hearing Taejoo's questions, Editor Choi couldn't figure out his intention. However, she assumed he was here on behalf of GK, so she answered honestly. "If we were to compare ability and popularity, Cha Jooeun is definitely miles ahead of Im Nayoung. But as you are aware, this industry is all about connections. Cha Jooeun is popular, but she has no backing and no connections. On the other hand, Hyomin is different. She can bring a lot of benefits for Harper's."

"Who said Cha Jooeun has no backing?" after hearing Editor Choi mention connections, Taejoo responded with a heavy tone.

"What are you suggesting, Assistant Park?"

"Use Cha Jooeun as November's front cover model." Taejoo replied straightforwardly. "Don't think that because Cha Jooeun keeps a low profile that she has no backing. If you weren't bullying Cha Jooeun, President Lee may have been in a good enough mood to help you pay your compensation for canceling your contract with Hyomin. But since you want to act ignorant, our President Lee will only give you two choices. Number one: Continue to use Hyomin's model and wait for your company to close down; Number two: Switch to Cha Jooeun. We will guarantee that your November issue will break all previous sales records. Your choice."

Editor Choi was dumbfounded, her eyes opened wide. She suddenly understood Taejoo's intention. He wasn't here because of GK, he was here because of Cha Jooeun. And worst of all, she was left with no choice. As the king of the entertainment industry, for Lee Jeonghwan, closing down a magazine could be done without lifting a finger. However, what she didn't understand was, why was Lee Jeonghwan sticking up for Cha Jooeun?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter