Chapter 267: I won’t do anything to you

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the quiet and luxurious hotel, Minjung and Taejoo were enjoying dinner together. Taejoo kept his promise. Since he agreed they wouldn’t meet his parents, he did not make things difficult for Minjung. However, as she thought about his suggestion to go to his home after, she couldn’t help but feel nervous. Her palms began to get sweaty. She had not prepared herself for taking their relationship to the next level.

To hide her flustered heart, Minjung browsed the news on her phone while eating the steak Taejoo had thoughtfully cut for her. Every time she saw an impressive photo of Jooeun, she would cheer. And every time she saw an embarrassing photo of Lee Sung Kyung, she would complain.

In the end, after the celebration dinner finished, she came across news of Soomin being seriously beaten with a photo as proof.

Minjung lifted her head and looked at Taejoo before showing the phone to him. “Was this Boss’ doing?”

Taejoo glanced down slightly and replied in a confused tone. “It seems you have faster information sources than I do.”

Minjung was surprised by his reaction, so she swapped Taejoo’s plate with her completely cut-up steak plate. “I am just being nosy. There is no need for you to know because everything is under control.”

Minjung did not hide the adoration she had towards Taejoo’s professionalism. But the fact that she managed to beat all the paparazzi and big media companies and find this information online wasn’t easy to achieve.

“Is this Soomin brainless? Does she think people will care if she complains and whines online like this?”

“First, there was the humiliation from Lee Sung Kyung and then there was GK’s revenge. Now, SM has even cut communication with her. Apart from going online, what else can she do?” Taejoo looked seriously at Minjung as he put down his knife and fork. “Do you want to spend our entire dinner talking about work?”

Minjung was stunned as she felt herself get flustered again. She replied in a tiny voice. “It’s all because you scared me.”

“Me?” Taejoo didn’t understand.

“You said to go to your place after dinner…”

As soon as Taejoo heard her response he let out a laugh. “I remember someone once said they are against pre-marital . Can’t your brain think about other things?”

Minjung let out a sigh and complained. “When you say stuff like ‘come to my place after dinner, any girl would misunderstand.”

“I won’t do anything to you!”

Minjung threatened Lu Che with a fork. “You wouldn’t dare.”

Taejoo laughed helplessly as he gestured for her to quickly finish her food. Minjung finally relaxed and placed everything she didn’t like to eat onto his plate with his guarantee.

Of course, as a boyfriend, Taejoo’s mission was to demolish everything his girlfriend didn’t like to eat.

After an enjoyable dinner, Taejoo indeed brought Minjung back to his apartment. The two people walked in through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter