Chapter 229: The Couple Was to Appear at the Airport Together!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Yoona’s scandals spread rapidly. Even with GK’s powerful attempt at suppressing the issue, they couldn’t beat the exposure rate of 3+ scandals a day. The one-time international supermodel was once in an unreachable position, but because of the scandals, her status plummeted and she suffered the ridicule and insults of netizens. She even directly affected GK.

Changwook’s PR method was to attract sympathy for Im Yoona. After all, she was originally the victim. However, she wasn’t in a positive mental state. If he wanted her to step out courageously, it wasn’t going to be an easy task. A body was easy to teach, but teaching a heart was harder than ascending to heaven.

Changwook had never been betrayed before, so he couldn’t possibly relate to the bone-penetrating pain of being humiliated. However, Jooeun understood that pain well. So she spoke to Changwook on the phone before he went to Yoona’s apartment that night.

Yoona’s assistant tidied her messy home as Changwook walked around and inspected the place. Traces of her man remained present in the home. However, he had pierced a million holes into the woman he was living with.

“If you want to drink something, just take it from the fridge. I have no energy to move.” Yoona said in a dispirited tone as she sat on the carpet.

Changwook scanned his eyes over Yoona and discovered her clothes were untidy, her hair was a mess, her face was pale and her eyes were lifeless.

“Jooeun asked me to come over. She said you needed someone to keep you company.” After saying these words, Changwook felt a bit awkward, so he continued. “She’s quite nosy, isn’t she? She can’t even handle her own matters.”

“I think she misunderstood. She probably thought I treated her as a friend.” Yoona laughed bitterly.

“Didn’t you treat her as a friend?” Changwook turned around and sat down on the sofa. He rested his elbows on the arms of the sofa and turned to look at Yoona. “I spent a day with Jooeun. It was during the fight for resources with SM. Did you know? On the runway, she’s so much better than Irene Kim. She was born to be a model.”

“However, during the selection process, she was faced with various obstacles. While waiting for the results, if it had been you, you would have turned and left Germany because of your pride. Even I was prepared to suggest she give up. Instead, she asked me for the client’s phone number. She personally told them, if she couldn’t be their spokesperson she would feel great regret. I’m not sure how moved they were by these words, but at least if it was me, I would definitely give her a chance.”

Yoona listened quietly as Changwook recalled everything that happened on the runway and everything that happened to Jooeun. Admittedly, in this short 1-2 minute period, she had completely forgotten about her pain. Her mind was occupied with imagining how things would have been like if she was the one that went to Germany.

Changwook analyzed her expression and smiled. “In all honesty, you are still deeply in love with your career, aren’t you? It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter