Chapter 268: I Sweetly Accept my Fate

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Photos? GK staff definitely had some. But there was no way they’d share it with the outside world. Since she was still technically employed at GK, getting her hands on a photo wasn’t a difficult task. But what about compensation for breaching her contract? The compensation would be close to one hundred million! Soomin didn’t dare to take the risk.

“As long as you can get a photo for me, you can ask for anything.” Sunghoon boasted.

“But the fate of exposing one of GK’s secrets is not a pleasant sight.”

“That’s an easy issue to deal with. If one of GK’s staff drops their phone and someone happens to pick it up, who’s to blame? Even if Lee Jeonghwan is to seek responsibility, he would target the person that dropped their phone and not you.”

Soomin contemplated for a moment and felt what he said was quite reasonable. “What do I get out of it?”

“Shares to Gossip Studio. Once Cha Jooeun’s scandal is exposed, Gossip will become famous. Did you think there would be a lack of people willing to throw money at you?” Sunghoon smiled frivolously at Soomin.

Soomin thought for a moment. Just the thought of GK’s artists and even Cha Jooeun groveling at her feet made her exceptionally happy. This cheered her up more than making money. So in the end, she nodded her head and signed a contract. Her task now was to head back to GK and obtain evidence of intimacy between Cha Jooeun and other artists. She could only hope everything ran smoothly, otherwise, if she got caught by Lee Jeonghwan, she would die without a trace!

After the celebration dinner, Jeonghwan and Jooeun returned home reeking alcohol.

From the moment they entered their home, Jooeun grabbed onto Jeonghwan as they spun around dizzily. In the end, the couple fell onto the sofa. Jooeun lay on top of Jeonghwan’s body and rubbed her nose against his neck. “Hwan, I’m really happy.”

“I can tell.” Jeonghwan allowed her to continue rubbing her nose against him. It was rare for him to see Jooeun this relaxed and to see her smile from her heart – especially in front of so many strangers.

If she could remain this happy, he was willing to do anything.

“What else can you do? Can you dance? Can you?”

Jeonghwan was wrapped so tightly in this woman’s embrace but she had no sense at all. So he helped her up and led her into a dance on the slippery tiled floor. Of course, when leading a drunkard, he could only do the simplest dance.

Jooeun leaned on Jeonghwan’s body as she moved along with his movement. Neither of them spoke, but Jooeun felt the atmosphere at the moment was beautiful. They didn’t need to say anything nor do anything, all she needed to do was follow his movement until the end of time.

After what felt like half a day, Jooeun mumbled. “Have you thought about what to do if the people at GK don’t accept our relationship? Hwan, did you know? Tonight my heart was really unsettled? I was really worried that there’d be a second or third Lee Sungkyung here to seek trouble. If that were to happen, I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter