Chapter 188: Let Me Bow Down to You

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, have you guys seen the recording at the top of search rankings?”

“What gossip is it this time?”

“What else could it be? It turns out, Cha Jooeun was defamed so badly yesterday because Sublime’s CEO didn’t like that she was disobedient. Who does she think she is? Does she think she is a god that has complete control over others?”

“So the tables turned again?”

The netizens quickly opened the recording at the top of search rankings. It was a complete recording of Jooeun’s manager, Seo Kangjun, and Sublime’s CEO, Seo Yeji. Many people were familiar with them, so their voices were easily identified.

The content of the recording consisted of Kangjun asking Yeji why she wasn’t satisfied after already tarnishing Jooeun’s reputation and Yeji arrogantly replying that it was because Jooeun wasn’t obedient. Even when destroying her own agency’s model, she didn’t hold back at all.

The netizens started discussing how the entertainment industry was like a deep pool of water. When seeking the truth, one should not only look on the surface.

It didn’t take long before Jooeun became known as the victim. At this time, many people that had experienced similar incidences quickly left messages about their experiences and showed their support.

“It’s amazing for someone to have a lot of money. But when they use the money to destroy other’s dreams and ruin other’s lives, they are downright rubbish!”

“Seo Yeji is just the tip of the iceberg. In all honesty, the entertainment industry is like a stinky ditch – filled with rubbish.”

“Actually, what I truly want to say is, the person that posted up this recording is really cool!”

“The reason why Cha Jooeun was defamed like this was because she’s been standing in too many people’s way. She is too clean and aloof from the world. However, the entertainment industry is all about up on people and building relationships. Cha Jooeun, if you continue being the way you are, you will continue to suffer! But I will still continue to support you. Were you the one that got someone to place the recording at the top of search rankings? If you were, then please let me bow down to you!”

It hadn’t even been one day and the tables had entirely turned. Of course, onlookers had slowly gotten used to Jooeun’s ability to deal with defamation. So they weren’t surprised when the tables were turned. But the contents of the recording still got people talking.

The day had just headed into the night. Yeji was sitting on her sofa at home looking angrily at the headline that had been sitting at the top of search rankings. She pulled out her phone and gave Bohyun a call. She instructed him to immediately deal with the news, but he could only respond with “There’s no use. Every time I offer to pay, someone offers to pay double.”

“Have you found out who it is?” Yeji stood up from the sofa and paced back and forth. “The recording is definitely from Kangjun, but who is the powerful person backing them? Who has Kangjun contacted?”

“I couldn’t find anything. Kangjun could have do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter